Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

After the first two weeks of growth, auto-flowering marijuana seeds should begin a light feeding of a grow type nutrient solution, with micronutrients. When the marijuana plants pass into full flower, they should be started on a bloom regime. About weeks 4 through 6.

Given it's quick growth it's important to pay extra attention to marijuana fertilizers. You should consider two weeks of vegetative fertilizer and four weeks of bloom fertilizer.

Auto-flowering marijuana seeds grow one main cola. Though with plenty of great light they are known to develop some side branching.

Marijuana buds are compact with excellent bud/leaf ratio. Thick pistils with orange coloration, and medium-sized, individual calyxes. Yield and height are dependent on obvious growth factors. For example, marijuana plants kept in small peat cups on a windowsill may yield as little as 1 g. and grow no taller than 6 inches, with no branching whatsoever; while a plant in a 4-gallon container under high-intensity lighting and good cultivation methods, can turn into a profusely branched, two-foot wide 45-gram bud monster.

After the first two weeks of growth, auto-flowering marijuana seeds should begin a light feeding of a grow type nutrient solution, with micronutrients. When the marijuana plants pass into full flower, they should be started on a bloom regime. About weeks 4 through 6.

Given it's quick growth it's important to pay extra attention to marijuana fertilizers. You should consider two weeks of vegetative fertilizer and four weeks of bloom fertilizer.

Auto-flowering marijuana seeds grow one main cola. Though with plenty of great light they are known to develop some side branching.

Marijuana buds are compact with excellent bud/leaf ratio. Thick pistils with orange coloration, and medium-sized, individual calyxes. Yield and height are dependent on obvious growth factors. For example, marijuana plants kept in small peat cups on a windowsill may yield as little as 1 g. and grow no taller than 6 inches, with no branching whatsoever; while a plant in a 4-gallon container under high-intensity lighting and good cultivation methods, can turn into a profusely branched, two-foot wide 45-gram bud monster.
Wow thanx for the detailed explanation, but can i ask you how much gr. You yealded from your plants? Im really aiming for 100+gr

For that reason im gueesing having more number and longer roots will help the plant give a higher yield

Im also following the billy Wu think different thread hear on afn. He got 157gr dry bud from one plant, my hope is even if i do a ok job with his nutrition feeding i hope to get at least 100gr, i do unline the word "hope" though ☺

There he uses also small dosages of root juice and also with advice of hardon i decided to go with the root juice, so lets see ill wait a little longer and once it needs water maybe ill just keep the 1ml per lt regime for one more week

Another question would be, if the plant doesnt like the root juice, how will i understand it?

Wow thanx for the detailed explanation, but can i ask you how much gr. You yealded from your plants? Im really aiming for 100+gr

For that reason im gueesing having more number and longer roots will help the plant give a higher yield

Im also following the billy Wu think different thread hear on afn. He got 157gr dry bud from one plant, my hope is even if i do a ok job with his nutrition feeding i hope to get at least 100gr, i do unline the word "hope" though ☺

There he uses also small dosages of root juice and also with advice of hardon i decided to go with the root juice, so lets see ill wait a little longer and once it needs water maybe ill just keep the 1ml per lt regime for one more week

Another question would be, if the plant doesnt like the root juice, how will i understand it?
Yield depends on alot of things but number 1 thing is light if you can get 1 gram a watt your doing very well me under a 400watt hps i can get about 15-17 oz so a pound or so off 6 plants

you cant go wrong with the root juice i was just saying i never used it, maybe i will next time to see, your plant will tell your everything you need to no, but thats what i was saying about being a new growing lets say your plant starts showing something wrong your going to be thinking was it the nute's or root juice or what, thats why i said keep it simple and work up from there so your not having to think to much if you use just stright water and feed them and the tips burn you no right away ok mild nute burn because thats all you gave it so cut back on the ppm on the nutes but if you start throwing all kinds of stuff in the mix you wont no what is what and what is causing the problem i always kept my first grow simple and easy and next time work your way up everytime try a new product or something so you no if something goes wrong what caused it. becoming a great grower takes time and sometimes fail to learn from what you did wrong

you cant go wrong with the root juice i was just saying i never used it, maybe i will next time to see, your plant will tell your everything you need to no, but thats what i was saying about being a new growing lets say your plant starts showing something wrong your going to be thinking was it the nute's or root juice or what, thats why i said keep it simple and work up from there so your not having to think to much if you use just stright water and feed them and the tips burn you no right away ok mild nute burn because thats all you gave it so cut back on the ppm on the nutes but if you start throwing all kinds of stuff in the mix you wont no what is what and what is causing the problem i always kept my first grow simple and easy and next time work your way up everytime try a new product or something so you no if something goes wrong what caused it. becoming a great grower takes time and sometimes fail to learn from what you did wrong
I definetly understand your point, ok, but reading all these threads in the afn forum i feel like i do have the experience here, and this kinda gives me the courage to push the rookie limits a little, normally i would never do this at my first grow but all these guys used it on here so there must be some logic tp it, then you ask ofcourse then just use it dont ask, but on the other hand there are aloT of articles i read online specific to autos who underline not to use anything before mon week 2 as you do too, thats why i aak so i can hear more opinions om the matter [emoji12] i thik the root juice at this point if kept at reasonable level should do ok, but as yoy say one i start mixing all the bloom topmax etc it will be hard to follow, i def feel you, thanx for the lookout [emoji2]

I definetly understand your point, ok, but reading all these threads in the afn forum i feel like i do have the experience here, and this kinda gives me the courage to push the rookie limits a little, normally i would never do this at my first grow but all these guys used it on here so there must be some logic tp it, then you ask ofcourse then just use it dont ask, but on the other hand there are aloT of articles i read online specific to autos who underline not to use anything before mon week 2 as you do too, thats why i aak so i can hear more opinions om the matter [emoji12] i thik the root juice at this point if kept at reasonable level should do ok, but as yoy say one i start mixing all the bloom topmax etc it will be hard to follow, i def feel you, thanx for the lookout [emoji2]
np man anytime best of luck hope it turns out great what light are you using???

Day 9

....And she grows :)

PFwSuGY.jpg

ylqSp1X.jpg

Back