Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

Day 11

Ok so i decreased the light to about 20 cm, and i just saw the plant, the big leaves are curling a little so i took the light 3 cm higher, lets see how it goes from here on

vrvkvo3.jpg

WYtyEuu.jpg

What do you guys think about the end of the leaves curving upwards, does the plant look like this normally or are my suspicions right about the height of the light?

So you mean heat in the tent or the heat of the light? The tent temparature shows 21.5c

How do you have your cooltube set-up? Does it have it's own fan or do you have it inline with your carbon filter? Also where is your thermometer located?

I'm agreeing with dwc that it looks like a little heat stress...

How do you have your cooltube set-up? Does it have it's own fan or do you have it inline with your carbon filter? Also where is your thermometer located?

I'm agreeing with dwc that it looks like a little heat stress...

My setup is

Carbon filter - cooltube - fan (outside of the tent) - air output in wall

My thermometer is placed right on the side of my pot bascally hangining in to the pot, so it is about 15 cm from the plant, i thought the sensor of the thermometer should not touch the soil (why i dunno but it made sense to me :) )

My setup is

Carbon filter - cooltube - fan (outside of the tent) - air output in wall

My thermometer is placed right on the side of my pot bascally hangining in to the pot, so it is about 15 cm from the plant, i thought the sensor of the thermometer should not touch the soil (why i dunno but it made sense to me :) )

Sorry I thought you had a proper cool-tube set-up. Back the light off an inch or two and keep an eye on it. You'll be good to drop it lower again in a couple days time :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Hardon

Sorry I thought you had a proper cool-tube set-up. Back the light off an inch or two and keep an eye on it. You'll be good to drop it lower again in a couple days time [emoji106]

Cheers,
Hardon
:) can I ask you what you mean by a proper cool-tube setup?

Last edited:
:) can o ask you what you mean by a proper cool-tube setup?

A dedicated fan cooling the cooltube. The way you have it set-up, all you're doing is pulling warm air from inside the tent and using it to cool the lamp. The set-up works to an extent but it isn't anywhere near as effective as a proper cooltube set-up.

full

That is my set-up. I have a dedicated 6" RVK and controller drawing air from outside. I have a seperate 5" RVK and controller attached to the carbon filter.

Cheers,
Hardon

A dedicated fan cooling the cooltube. The way you have it set-up, all you're doing is pulling warm air from inside the tent and using it to cool the lamp. The set-up works to an extent but it isn't anywhere near as effective as a proper cooltube set-up.

full

That is my set-up. I have a dedicated 6" RVK and controller drawing air from outside. I have a seperate 5" RVK and controller attached to the carbon filter.

Cheers,
Hardon
Wow that is definatly the way to go, i might try that setup for my next grow, thanx for the tip [emoji2]

Back