Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

Day 15

i just took her out of the tent for some pics [emoji16]

ZzJRXBB.jpg

tsrnsBG.jpg

Day 17

Update, freakin leaves coming out of everywhere, didnt expect this so fast, wow

I haveva question though, i have bee giving it small waterings for the last 3-4 days as the top 3-4 cm gets dry, but i also push my finger deeper and about 10-12 cm deep I feel some moisture still, and its been about 10 days since i gave it a good watering.

Should i keep on just watering till the top layer gets wet, or is the moisture normal and i can start giving it proper (with run off) waterings?

If not now, about when should i start?

(My only concern is while trying to keep the top half of the soil wet, the bottom half never has time to properly dry out which will lead the roots when getting bigger not fetring oxygen due to the dense moisture)

qhKtXml.jpg

3n80UHo.jpg

Day 17

I haveva question though, i have bee giving it small waterings for the last 3-4 days as the top 3-4 cm gets dry, but i also push my finger deeper and about 10-12 cm deep I feel some moisture still, and its been about 10 days since i gave it a good watering.

Should i keep on just watering till the top layer gets wet, or is the moisture normal and i can start giving it proper (with run off) waterings?

(My only concern is while trying to keep the top half of the soil wet, the bottom half never has time to properly dry out which will lead the roots when getting bigger not fetring oxygen due to the dense moisture)

qhKtXml.jpg

3n80UHo.jpg
Hey bro looking awesome, ok for the watering if you just watered the top i would pick up your pot does it feel really light??? f it does i also stick a finger in one drainage hole and it feels dry then its dry. i let me pot dry out alot they go from 10 pounds to about 2 pounds before i water again, now start watering untill run off and wait till the pot is light again, so what i would do if i was you is pick up your pot feel the weight water till run off pick back up the pot and when the pot feels light again water

Day 17

qhKtXml.jpg

3n80UHo.jpg
also here is a update on mine :) 55 days
DSC04405.JPG
DSC04409.JPG

Hey bro looking awesome, ok for the watering if you just watered the top i would pick up your pot does it feel really light??? f it does i also stick a finger in one drainage hole and it feels dry then its dry. i let me pot dry out alot they go from 10 pounds to about 2 pounds before i water again, now start watering untill run off and wait till the pot is light again, so what i would do if i was you is pick up your pot feel the weight water till run off pick back up the pot and when the pot feels light again water
Thanx fir the guidance man, always been helpfull

And god daaamnn that plant, its all purple n gonna b a heck of a smoke from the looks of it [emoji2]

Back