Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

So you mean heat in the tent or the heat of the light? The tent temparature shows 21.5c
Heat from the light its best to have the temp gauge close to the canopy i hang mine from my roof right at the top of the canopy it can also be light stress, to much light on a seedling can also cause it

Day 12

Ye ye yeeeeaahh :)

This was the growth spurt i was looking forward for, new set of leaves growing at a pretty decent speed now.

the small curves at the end of big leaves seem to have mellowed down a little, i pulled the light up 2-3 cm more, lets see if i can find that sweetspot everybody b talkin about [emoji12]

XbIuzCE.jpg

aciCtqp.jpg

Day 12

Ye ye yeeeeaahh :)

This was the growth spurt i was looking forward for, new set of leaves growing at a pretty decent speed now.

the small curves at the end of big leaves seem to have mellowed down a little, i pulled the light up 2-3 cm more, lets see if i can find that sweetspot everybody b talkin about [emoji12]

XbIuzCE.jpg

aciCtqp.jpg
you can pull the light up a little more let it stretch a little bit but not to much here was mine at day 18 so get ready for that little bitch you really start growing soon
DSC04091.JPG

Day 13

Another update, the soil was pretty dry, so i gave her a small dosage of water with 2ml root juice, not too much about half a lt, i decided to give her smaller dosages of water, i dont want risk middle of the pot not drying at this early stage and effect the oxygen to the roots (yes i have been doing some reading [emoji12]) she does seem to be growing though [emoji2]

I pulled the light another 2-3 cm away from her, lets see how she reacts?

Hows she lookin to you guys?

aUzYdpG.jpg

cKeLl1C.jpg

Last edited:
Day 13

Another update, the soil was pretty dry, so i gave her a small dosage of water with 2ml root juice, not too much about half a lt, i decided to give her smaller dosages of water, i dont want risk middle of the pot not drying at this early stage and effect the oxygen to the roots (yes i have been doing some reading [emoji12]) she does seem to be growing though [emoji2]

I pulled the light another 2-3 cm away from her, lets see how she reacts?

Hows she lookin to you guys?

aUzYdpG.jpg

cKeLl1C.jpg
looking great don't be scared now to feed it a 1/4 str nutes now

Back