Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

wow, now this is the type of info I need.

thanks alot, will be feeding my girl tonight as you mentioned with

1L mix, grow 1ml/L + algamic 1ml/L + calmg 1ml/L ( except I dont have the cal mg but ı will get some asap :) )

so its the bloom nute ı shouldnt be using, but grow and algamic i can be using from now on. ok got it bro.

I really appreciate your help, this list gonna save my life, at least I have a reference point to look at.

so basically every 3 days you are giving 1 lt water with nutes in it.

and the frequency of watering gets less, but with more water sometimes too.

just one question, regarding the last days of your grow:

1. Day 61 - Filtered Water @ 2L
  2. Day 62 - Filtered Water @ 2L
  3. Day 63 - Filtered Water @ 2L
  4. Day 64 - Filtered Water @ 2L
  5. Day 65 - Filtered Water @ 2L
this is the flushing part I believe.

I always thought of flushing as, give one very big pure water watering with good run off.

and then wait about a week to harvest.

but from your schedule I see it is not as ı assumed at all.
Depending on the size of pot and all that is how much water to give. and follow the back of the bottle on the nute and convert it to 1/4 str so divide everything by 4 so if it says 20ml per liter add 5ml per liter. watering every 3 days might change he might have a higher RH level hotter grow tent his soil my dry out faster. sometimes i water once a week thats why i said lift the pot method

As @dwcnoob says how much and how often to water can vary on many things, but the best method as he said is to get a feel for the weight of a wet and dry pot to know when to feed, if the pots are drying to fast feed more often or a bigger amount and if they are holding moisture to long less often or smaller amounts, is something once you get a few grows under your belt you will get a feel for.

As for the flush, a large flush to cleanse soil to correct PH or nute problems would be a large amount through the pot at once to wash the soil clean, the flush you are seeing in my feeds is just to cleanse the plant at the end of the grow, i find this better to just get about 10%-20% runoff using plain water every day up till harvest.

As @dwcnoob says how much and how often to water can vary on many things, but the best method as he said is to get a feel for the weight of a wet and dry pot to know when to feed, if the pots are drying to fast feed more often or a bigger amount and if they are holding moisture to long less often or smaller amounts, is something once you get a few grows under your belt you will get a feel for.

As for the flush, a large flush to cleanse soil to correct PH or nute problems would be a large amount through the pot at once to wash the soil clean, the flush you are seeing in my feeds is just to cleanse the plant at the end of the grow, i find this better to just get about 10%-20% runoff using plain water every day up till harvest.
thanks for the like you can't go by one way is the only way, im giving a all growers can use way and the best way to learn in my books, like i said i do not disagree with anyone, but it can depend on alot of things some plants dont like nutes so i start with 1/4 str some plants love nutes i have one that eats everything no matter what i feed her or how often so i would learn the pick the pot up for when to water my girls got 2L almost from the secound week of life, now they get 6l before run off im using 5 gal pots and i water every 3 days but last time was 6 days between my dry and wet

Watering needs to be done on an individual bases for success. Even two plants that are clones in identical grows will still have differences. Over watering is the worst, especially at the end. Slowing the plant down and increasing humidity is a recipe for mold/fungi.

Day 18

Wow ok today i saw 5 roots comming out of the bottom of the pot, haha i think that might be the root juice :)

So i did my firtst nute feeding today

1lt plus 1ml grow 1ml root juicr 1ml alga a mix

Really looking forward to seeing her reaction tommorow

Thaks for the guidanance guys, really making me feel comfortable with my actions.

Here is a pic of how i set up the fan, its not commimv right at the plant but giving the plant a breeze, what do you guys think about its positioning?

JxZBp2o.jpg

BLykb7p.jpg

lNbLWMm.jpg

thanks for the like you can't go by one way is the only way, im giving a all growers can use way and the best way to learn in my books, like i said i do not disagree with anyone, but it can depend on alot of things some plants dont like nutes so i start with 1/4 str some plants love nutes i have one that eats everything no matter what i feed her or how often so i would learn the pick the pot up for when to water my girls got 2L almost from the secound week of life, now they get 6l before run off im using 5 gal pots and i water every 3 days but last time was 6 days between my dry and wet

hey DWCnoob,

yeah the lifting of pot method seems the most reliable.

actually after reading your comments, I went to the pot and realized yes I have alot of holes at the mottom of the pot for good drainage. but, the holes are all very very small so ı cannot fit my finger in it to see if the soil is wet or dry.

when checking that, I also saw like 5 roots having come out of the bottom of the Pot, for some reason that made my day.

I didnt realize the roots would be so long already already at this stage :)

so yea, ı"ll do the weight of pot method to see if pot needs water nor not, since that is the only method I can do it seems :)

hey DWCnoob,

yeah the lifting of pot method seems the most reliable.

actually after reading your comments, I went to the pot and realized yes I have alot of holes at the mottom of the pot for good drainage. but, the holes are all very very small so ı cannot fit my finger in it to see if the soil is wet or dry.

when checking that, I also saw like 5 roots having come out of the bottom of the Pot, for some reason that made my day.

I didnt realize the roots would be so long already already at this stage :)

so yea, ı"ll do the weight of pot method to see if pot needs water nor not, since that is the only method I can do it seems :)
The roots are looking for water now thats what i was saying in b4 post's now that plant will grow like crazy put most of its energy into the plant not the roots anymore, if you started to feed good if not start now or next water like i said and you will see crazy growth in that girl she will fatten up like she's eating cheese cake and cheese burgers lol best of luck if you have any more questions im here, lift every pot 3 days and on if its heavy dont water if its light water some plants like more water and drink faster

Day 18

Wow ok today i saw 5 roots comming out of the bottom of the pot, haha i think that might be the root juice :)

So i did my firtst nute feeding today

1lt plus 1ml grow 1ml root juicr 1ml alga a mix

Really looking forward to seeing her reaction tommorow

Thaks for the guidanance guys, really making me feel comfortable with my actions.

Here is a pic of how i set up the fan, its not commimv right at the plant but giving the plant a breeze, what do you guys think about its positioning?

JxZBp2o.jpg

BLykb7p.jpg

lNbLWMm.jpg
crank the fan up you should see my plants lol yours are a light breeze mines like hurricane sandy

Back