Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

The roots are looking for water now thats what i was saying in b4 post's now that plant will grow like crazy put most of its energy into the plant not the roots anymore, if you started to feed good if not start now or next water like i said and you will see crazy growth in that girl she will fatten up like she's eating cheese cake and cheese burgers lol best of luck if you have any more questions im here, lift every pot 3 days and on if its heavy dont water if its light water some plants like more water and drink faster

hehehe love the huricane sandy remark :)

ok I will increase the speed of the fan now.

I did give her its first feed yesterday of root juice, grow, and alc a mig.

by the way I got my cal mag come in today. wohoo

so next watering I will be giving it, root juice(Biobizz), grow (Biobizz), alc a mix (Biobizz) and cal mag (Advanced nutritions)

and I also got an alr pot for my next grow, from what ıve read they seem to me helping the plants. especially autos.

so next watering I will be giving it, root juice(Biobizz), grow (Biobizz), alc a mix (Biobizz) and cal mag (Advanced nutritions)

and I also got an alr pot for my next grow, from what ıve read they seem to me helping the plants. especially autos.
are you feeding at 1/4 str also, the high fan speed helps alot of things from bugs no being able to land in the soil and so on plus all it does it make you have a huge stem

Here is a little update on mine :) how do they look?
DSC04416.JPG
DSC04417.JPG

Day 19

Yea you guys were right after the nutes, the growth is much more noticable [emoji2]

Now i have my light at about 23cm from the top of the plant, as it gets taller ib moving it up little by little, is this distance ok for this stage guys?

9USudNr.jpg

K2YIjNf.jpg

are you feeding at 1/4 str also, the high fan speed helps alot of things from bugs no being able to land in the soil and so on plus all it does it make you have a huge stem
Ye man your right about the stem, just watching the stem thicken up amazes me more than the leaves growing.

what is your carbon filter size if u dont mind me asking? For 6"plants i wonder what it takes to kill the odor

Ye man your right about the stem, just watching the stem thicken up amazes me more than the leaves growing.

what is your carbon filter size if u dont mind me asking? For 6"plants i wonder what it takes to kill the odor
believe it or not a 4 inch works for me

Back