Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

Wow, really? Thanx for the good news, how did you come to that conclusion if u dont mind sharing with a rookie like me :)

Lol, I'm no expert bro but she looks very healthy and by the pics it looks like you have a nice even canopy going into stretch. The side branching looks great which hopefully will see you with a nice bunch of colas :)

You could also do a tiny bit of tucking of the leaves to get light in there, could help a little :pass:

You could also do a tiny bit of tucking of the leaves to get light in there, could help a little [emoji14]ass:
Thanks for the details and complements bro, first time so im trying to grab everybit of knowledge [emoji2]

By tucking do u just mean just moving them by hand or using some kind of rope to open the bigger branches us?

Thanks for the details and complements bro, first time so im trying to grab everybit of knowledge [emoji2]

By tucking do u just mean just moving them by hand or using some kind of rope to open the bigger branches us?

Yeah just tuck obstructive fan leaves under the flower sites, they will probably pop back up after a few hours but if you can keep doing that, your flower sites will get more light, and more light = more bud :)

The tucking im trying to do now :) lets see if i can manage.

Just a quick question, everyday there is vertical growth with my plant. So everyday when i check i move the light about 3cm higher.

I mrasure the distance of light from top of the plan. So thats why i move it up 3 cm each day because thats what he grows about daily.

Am i doimg the right thing or should i let the plant grow into the light.

The distanve i have of light from plant top is about 23cm

Also top 5 cm of soil is dry, but i feel humidity beneath it. Unfortunatly i cannot touch the bottom of the plant due to only having alot of small holes under the pot.

The pot feel substantially lighter though, what should i do? Is it water time?

I know we have discussed it before, but this overwatering - underwatering paranoya is gonna kill me [emoji12]

Last edited:
Also top 5 cm of soil is dry, but i feel humidity beneath it. Unfortunatly i cannot touch the bottom of the plant due to only having alot of small holes under the pot.

The pot feel substantially lighter though, what should i do? Is it water time?
Sounds bout like that time.

Sounds bout like that time.
So doesnt the humidty in the center layer of the pot not dry out then? Cant that lead to no oxygen gettinh to the roots?

I thibk im just gonna wait 1 more day to water, just dont feel right for some reason

Last edited:
Go with your gut feeling, remember though that totally dry soil is not a good thing for the plant at all. Try to read the plant too, if you see it drooping a little, you know you need to water soon. :pass:

Back