Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

Day 7

New day new pic, i can see the growth now :)
QJDeyZB.jpg

5zIKFdO.jpg

Last edited:
Hello people,

Ok day 8 and the big leaves are definetly growing [emoji2]

What do you guys think about the small leaves though? One is curled upwards while the other is kinda curling downwards, is this a sign of something?

DvJjtmr.jpg

uhxqMjF.jpg

HNHeaJI.jpg

Last edited:
So here comes the big question......next time i give her water, should I

A- give plain water
B- give water with 1ml root juice per lt (as i did in first watering)
C- give it its secomd step dosage of 2 ml root juice per lt

The plant seems to have intaken the root juice well from my first watering acording to me but im no expert :) i know this was a hot topic last time i opened it but, seeing the development of the plant, now i would love to hear you guys opinion

Thanx

So here comes the big question......next time i give her water, should I

A- give plain water
B- give water with 1ml root juice per lt (as i did in first watering)
C- give it its secomd step dosage of 2 ml root juice per lt

The plant seems to have intaken the root juice well from my first watering acording to me but im no expert :) i know this was a hot topic last time i opened it but, seeing the development of the plant, now i would love to hear you guys opinion

Thanx
i would not do anything till the second week then give a 1/4 str nute feed then let the soil dry 3-4 days and give just ph'ed water then at week 3 give 1/2 str nutes

i would not do anything till the second week then give a 1/4 str nute feed then let the soil dry 3-4 days and give just ph'ed water then at week 3 give 1/2 str nutes
So im not suppose to use the root juice at all then? I mean if i use it like hardon mentioned, will it realy efect it negatively?

I mean i already did it once and the plant seems ok

When you guys discussed the mater in the forum, once he made his case you guys did agree with him.

I just would like to get the best plant possible [emoji12]

So im not suppose to use the root juice at all then? I mean if i use it like harden mentioned, will it realy efect it negatively?

I mean i already did it once and the plant seems ok
it will not do anything you can use it is you wish. but me myself i would only use straight ph'ed water untill week 2 then start with a light feeding then

it will not do anything you can use it is you wish. but me myself i would only use straight ph'ed water untill week 2 then start with a light feeding then
So you oppose using the root juice not because it will have nevative effects but you believe it will not have any effect at all (possitive or negative). Do i understand you correct [emoji16]

So you oppose using the root juice not because it will have nevative effects but you believe it will not have any effect at all (possitive or negative). Do i understand you correct [emoji16]

Correct because i have never used the product so i can't say if it will work in a positive or negative , all i no is that i have planted my seeds gave straight water for 2 weeks then started a light feed regimen and have nothing but great results in the end, when your a new growing keep it as simple as you can so you dont get over confused or always wondering should i of used that or this and over think things i was the same way when i started, just my 2 cents you can water with it or not the choice is yours i was just telling you how i would do it if it was my first grow again.

Correct because i have never used the product so i can't say if it will work in a positive or negative , all i no is that i have planted my seeds gave straight water for 2 weeks then started a light feed regimen and have nothing but great results in the end, when your a new growing keep it as simple as you can so you dont get over confused or always wondering should i of used that or this and over think things i was the same way when i started, just my 2 cents you can water with it or not the choice is yours i was just telling you how i would do it if it was my first grow again.
Also my first grow i ended up almost killing my girls over thinking to much, people think weed is a weak delicate plant but weed is a very strong resistant plant the plant in time will tell you what it needs if it need water or if it need food just watch them and give them what they need thanks again

Back