Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

Day 38

start of use of biobizz bloom

gave her a good feeding today. really looking forward to seeing hw she reachts to it tomorrow

feed was: 3.5lt with nutes (she was really thirst I think)

per 1 lt of water = 1ml of bloom 1.5ml grow 2ml alc a mix

I'll post some pics tomorrow for all to see the effects of the nutes feed

Good update, good pics. We all want to grow the perfect plant Steel, and there's some beauties on this site, for sure. You're actually doing really well for your first time out. That's a good looking plant. It's shaping up to throw a nice cola. Those yellow tips wouldn't bother me, but I'd trim back the yellow lowers. Your goal was to hold temps to 25C, at 60% humidity. How's that going? If you can reduce your humidity to 50 or even 40%, even better, now that you're in flower. Have you noticed how hot your house gets when you boil water, like for spaghetti? Higher humiditiies support higher temps because the water in the air holds and transfers the heat much better. I have a wood stove, and at a RH of 30% or less (deep into winter, Jan and Feb) it is difficult to warm the house with even the biggest fire. Then, a pot of water goes on the stove, and quickly temps rise.
If your temps are manageable, for sidelights I was thinking 16w household LEDs (100w replacement), 2700K, maybe one on each side pointed over and across the lower buds. Just a thought, but I think it would really push your yield especially on those lower buds at harvest. I used a pile of these on my first grow, and they paid for the light I use now. Overlapping light fields really drive intensity. In the beginning though, I'll admit my goal was just to take a plant from beginning to end. I pulled 5 zs from a DinaFem Blue Kush Auto freebie (highly recommend this strain!) so I can tell you they definitely work, and work well while adding very low amounts of heat. Dazed is right though, you've got a small box and it will handle what it can handle. I've used molasses also, it's a surprisingly well balanced and effective fertilizer. Good luck Steel, you're halfway there!

wow, nice tips mani i will def take into account for next grow.

about the blue kush.....sshhhhhhhhhhhhiiiii

I really ant to try that strain. dinafem seem to make legit auto seeds. i got some moby dick xxl coming up after this baby

Day 39

Ye ye yeaaa

First day of bloom nute, and i can definatly see the difference already.

Cant wait to see what she will turn out in another 30 days

The yellow leaves problem is still increasing towards the top slowly slowly, but from what i understand now is that it is normal

Qbzsh3C.jpg

kyepEub.jpg

yS7w0CG.jpg

wNp7Ria.jpg

Day 39

Ye ye yeaaa

First day of bloom nute, and i can definatly see the difference already.

Cant wait to see what she will turn out in another 30 days

The yellow leaves problem is still increasing towards the top slowly slowly, but from what i understand now is that it is normal

Qbzsh3C.jpg

kyepEub.jpg

yS7w0CG.jpg

wNp7Ria.jpg
pointing up mean im a happy plant :)

Day 41

Flowers arw getting denser, i have to admit this is really becoming enjoyable to watch :)

I have the light about 15 cm away from her. And slowly i see some snow on shorth leaves sprouting out of flowers

shes about 70cm in height, what kind of yield do you guys think i will get from her?

ryJ5BrR.jpg

AKtlkYQ.jpg

BWLrRfD.jpg

Last edited:
Back