Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

I don't think it's nute burn, most likely just N deficiency on the bottom leaves that aren't getting enough light so the plant has abandoned them to provide energy to the rest. You have to remember that a 250w HPS will only be able to flower the top 30cm of your plant densely (the rest will be little popcorn buds), so reaching the bottom of a 70cm plant is nearly impossible.

If you want to make sure there isn't a problem take pics of the leaves you are concerned about in regular light (hard to tell in HPS light), then post them in the infirmary section of the forum. They'll get you taken care of, looking great otherwise!

Day 34

She 70cm, yesterday gave her a feed of nutes, about 1.5ml of each ( alga a mic, grow and root juice).

Growth has taken off [emoji41] the last feed made her more bushier i think. but i see more yellownes in the bottom leaves.

How do you know if this is related to a possible cal mag defficiency? Or if this means a nute burn?

TakDP1R.jpg

dlL4966.jpg

Pghju6M.jpg
Dont worry about bottom just the new tops

I agree with jb. The plant is stripping nutes from the lower leaves and making them yellow. This is to meet the nutritional needs of the upper flowers (priority). I would take it as a sign to up the feed a little. As a general rule yellowing is not a problem unless it is at the top of the plant. So no worries.

Prob just lack of light bro, most plants drop a few yellow leaves from the bottom, only start worrying if it spreads up the plant quickly, which it doesn't seem to be doing. As a whole she looks happy and healthy as can be, praying and growing nicely. You could always up the feed a tiny bit, back off if you see the tips burning though. She's looking she's going to produce good for ya, great work! :cheers:

Prob just lack of light bro, most plants drop a few yellow leaves from the bottom, only start worrying if it spreads up the plant quickly, which it doesn't seem to be doing. As a whole she looks happy and healthy as can be, praying and growing nicely. You could always up the feed a tiny bit, back off if you see the tips burning though. She's looking she's going to produce good for ya, great work! :cheers:
Wow thanks alot for the tips guys, i feel better now [emoji41]

But i have small nute burns on the top plant leaves, and also these yellow leaves at the bottom of plany.

So does this mean too much nutrition or too little nuyritient i dont understand this key point [emoji12]

Last edited:
are you giving any calcium magnesium supplement yet?

I don't think so but was wondering. I don't want to advise you wrongly so my advice is to head over to the live help thread and have one of the experts take a look. Try get some pics in natural lighting its hard to tell under the hps buddy. She really does look happy but best to be sure.

I don't think so but was wondering. I don't want to advise you wrongly so my advice is to head over to the live help thread and have one of the experts take a look. Try get some pics in natural lighting its hard to tell under the hps buddy. She really does look happy but best to be sure.
Ok will do, thanks for the advice.

I gave her a feed with no nutes dis time again, i feel that the yellowness happens more when i give feeds with nutes. So i want to see tomorrow if the yellowness will increase or decrease.

Ill keep you updated [emoji12]

Back