Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

Steelwool it looks like a solid start for your first round. And you're getting good advice as near as I can tell. How much you can LST (bend) your plants will depend on the rigidity of the stems. Working under the 250 HPS will stretch your plants and this can be seen with the distance between the nodes. Plants grow (stretch) in response to the ratios of red to blue light. HPS is mainly red and I'd be curious to try adding 1 or 2 LED bulbs into the mix to halt stretch. I'd use 100w replacement household bulbs right out of walmart lol. I veg under them them and they work fine, good light output vs heat vs cost. Use the cool blue, I think they are 5000 or 5500K color temp. And no worries people bloom under MH and the plants look great, yields are good. It's not all about the red. Getting as much light too as many buds as possible should be your goal, and I'd only half suggest supercropping to turn the main stem 90 degrees if she gets too tall for your tent. Pretty nervy for your first round, but this will flatten your canopy allowing the most light across the most amount of buds. Added benefit: the redistribution of auxins in the plant will seriously pump up the side branch buds.
Good choice on seed, my first was a DinaFem Blue Kush auto and I just ordered more, as well as the Moby Dick XXL. Great gemetics, for sure.

Day 27

Wow she is 49cm in height, is she growing too fast? I mean my tent is not too tall only 160cm.

Im keeping the light distance around 18cm, but the plant is growing faster than my 3cm increase of height daily.

It was at a 25cm distance about a week ago [emoji2] .

would love to hear your comments about how she look and the height, if it is at a controlable level for my tent?

1y7MoWv.jpg

RHcU0LP.jpg

RxwfcJM.jpg
back the nutes off just a little bit next time you have burnt tips from over nute same thing happened to me i cut back the nute very little from like 750ppm to 700 and it loved it

Day 29

Shes 55cm :)

Gave her a good watering today, about 2.5lt, with no nutes dis time [emoji41]

Really looking forward to looking at her tomorrow, and seeing if she has that spurt, i see when i give her water with nutes.

f2zeA4O.jpg

lM8Ob4Y.jpg

Day 29

Shes 55cm :)

Gave her a good watering today, about 2.5lt, with no nutes dis time [emoji41]

Really looking forward to looking at her tomorrow, and seeing if she has that spurt, i see when i give her water with nutes.

f2zeA4O.jpg

lM8Ob4Y.jpg
Looking awesome man i harvested and got more ready to go. i got 15 jars off of it and smells dank as hell :)

Day 30

Water with no nutes for dis feed was a good choice i think, today she was smelling so nice whwn i opened the tent [emoji41]

The bottom leaves still have some yellownes to them, i hope this doesnt get out of control

Heres an update after day 30 :)

Still cant believe it grew this tall in just 30 dayz [emoji12]

O5RYhIx.jpg

VqqgRaR.jpg

nuXz81B.jpg

6vdGs34.jpg

Day 30

Water with no nutes for dis feed was a good choice i think, today she was smelling so nice whwn i opened the tent [emoji41]

The bottom leaves still have some yellownes to them, i hope this doesnt get out of control

Heres an update after day 30 :)

Still cant believe it grew this tall in just 30 dayz [emoji12]

O5RYhIx.jpg

VqqgRaR.jpg

nuXz81B.jpg

6vdGs34.jpg
Dont worry about the bottom turning yellow its the tops you want to worry about the plant will pull nutes from the bottom to feed the buds dont worry its all good also next feed cut back like 50 ppm you will see the yellow tips on the new leafs vanish

Dont worry about the bottom turning yellow its the tops you want to worry about the plant will pull nutes from the bottom to feed the buds dont worry its all good also next feed cut back like 50 ppm you will see the yellow tips on the new leafs vanish
thanx dwcnoob,

I will do so. next feeding I will re-introduce the grow, alga mic and root juice. but with a little less than I gave 2 weeks ago.

so about 2ML of each.

I will be more carefull with the nutes thats for sure from now on :)

It's all happening now bro, looking great, you could quite easily have another 5-10 days stretch in her yet!

Day 34

She 70cm, yesterday gave her a feed of nutes, about 1.5ml of each ( alga a mic, grow and root juice).

Growth has taken off [emoji41] the last feed made her more bushier i think. but i see more yellownes in the bottom leaves.

How do you know if this is related to a possible cal mag defficiency? Or if this means a nute burn?

TakDP1R.jpg

dlL4966.jpg

Pghju6M.jpg

Back