Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

Dinafem Blue cheese is a heavy yield strain. I stick by my guess. If you really pump up the phosphorus and potassium at the end and let it take its time to swell, four ounces could be very attainable. Keep those lights close at the end for enormous swelling.

Dinafem Blue cheese is a heavy yield strain. I stick by my guess. If you really pump up the phosphorus and potassium at the end and let it take its time to swell, four ounces could be very attainable. Keep those lights close at the end for enormous swelling.

Now this is the type of tip im looking for [emoji13]

Ok i will look into the increase of pot ans phos, what would be the timing i would need to start when you say towards the end?

And by close, how close do you mean and when? I have her around 15cm from top to light. I was also thinking if I bring it closer it might send less lights tje the othee flowers on the sides of the main bih stem

Get some monopotassium phosphate. Add it at a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon for the last half of bloom. It is the sort of stuff that makes buds tip downward from weight. It has a rating of 0-52-34 I think. The stuff is cheap too. $10 a kilo or so.

I would bring it to about 10 cm and see if it responds well. You may also want to do a diagonal hang. Then the light is spread across the length of the plant. I do that on plants with tall central colas to develop the entire plant.

Looking at your plant, it would be about now or maybe a week later to start the monopotassium phosphate.

Aim for about a 45 degree angle aimed at the plant. It fits the natural Christmas tree shape cannabis can exhibit.

The last two weeks of autos is the best part of the grow. They can double in size during that period if done right. Especially the quick bloomers such as blue cheese and skunk. Just keep humidity as low as possible and make sure there is lots of air flow. Molds and fungi love dense sticky buds.

The last two weeks of autos is the best part of the grow. They can double in size during that period if done right. Especially the quick bloomers such as blue cheese and skunk. Just keep humidity as low as possible and make sure there is lots of air flow. Molds and fungi love dense sticky buds.
Great tips hal, the side lighting sounds very good but will have todo with this setup for now. I will bring the light closer to about 10cm and see how she does.

The ventilation in tent seems adequit, and temps vary between 18-21c and humity 40-60%.

Im uping the nutes slowly, i really need dis first grow to not go bad, i need the smoke [emoji12]

About the extra nutrition u mentioned im gonna check em out. Unfortunatly i dont live in a country where every thing is easy to get.

But from what i understand just organic nutes of biobizz wont give me that extra burst you are talking about at the end?

Get some monopotassium phosphate. Add it at a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon for the last half of bloom. It is the sort of stuff that makes buds tip downward from weight. It has a rating of 0-52-34 I think. The stuff is cheap too. $10 a kilo or so.
Is this the type of product you mentioned?

: POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE MONOBASIC, Biotechnology Grade. Min. 99.5%
PPM666

Back