New Grower Start up (11/6/22)

Day 84
Not much to say here. Did a little plain watering yesterday on the 2 peyotes.

Seems like the watermelon zkittles might be in the last few weeks of its life. Buds are really starting to fatten up amd trichomes on sugar leaves have started going amber on every top on the whole plant so I think the flower time from the breeder is gonna be pretty accurate. Sitting at 44 days in flower right now and breeder says 63 days. So I think I am gonna hit that nail almost right on the head there.

Some pics of the watermelon
20230129_163243.jpg
20230129_163155.jpg
20230129_163150.jpg
20230129_163147.jpg

Peyotes are doing phenomenally well after making the switch to spring water. Luster came back on the foliage and the mag deficiency spots have come to a complete halt. Also some of the frostiest buds Ive ever seen in person. Does its critical kush parent strain proud.
20230129_163259.jpg
20230129_163235.jpg
20230129_163142.jpg
20230129_163134.jpg
20230129_163122.jpg

Granite runtz is coming down tomorrow. Im done screwing around with that plant. Looks like its a 90+ day strain for sure. Lots of sugar leaves are about 50% amber but still a lot of clear trichs on the remainjng satellite buds. Amber is starting to pop up on the buds though so I think Im just gonna pull the rest and let the photos finish up.
20230129_163346.jpg

Day 85
Though I could have let the granite runtz, or rather, whats left of the granite runtz go longer. I decided to chop it down and give it a small wet trim.

20230130_063412.jpg
Theres a lot of larf. Really should have defoliated and moved it closer to the light way sooner. Really only the tops of all these branches have any density to them which is the main reason I decided to get it over with. Took all the fan leaves off and chopped the main plant down to the main nodes to hang them.

Also jarred the remainder in actual jars....was using glass dispo jars, really kept walking right past the jars at the store and never bought em but now I got 12-16oz and 12-32oz jars which should be waaaaay more than I need.
20230130_072530.jpg

Not much but I have been smoking on it a lot. Havent weighed anything yet either cuz Idk where my scale is.....lost a lot of stuff moving into this place.

Tent got rearranged too. Put the short peyote in the back left corner and the taller right in front. And the watermelon gets the whole right side now.
20230130_063822.jpg
Wasnt paying attention to the girls the last couple days either all 3 plants need a watering and the tall peyote was dry.

Thank god it didnt get too hydrophic but I added a half dose of sledgehammer to her water to help it out. But I did end up accidentally supercropping a couple thin branches on her because she was so dry while moving them around. They just folded with any resistance at all. Have a feeling this is due to the huge drop in temps to the single digits. With the wind its -4°F so my furnace is probably drying out thr air down there.

Gave the watermelon .75gal, she still had some weight to her. The short peyote got about a gallon. Probably a little too much but I gave the tall peyote 1.25 gallons which really didnt have a lot of runoff, where the other 2 had a decent amount after .75 gallons.

The watering helped with the humidity right away. It was at 37% @ 5am when the lights came on. After watering and rearranging and the trim rh had gone up to 44%. Hoping when they transpire it bring it up. Slowed down the exhaust fan 10% as well to try and hold some humidity in there. Its at 60% now which is still like 2x the tents volume per min so I dont think it will go up much more.

Getting anxious to finish this grow so I can try the lemon tree or tangerine dream from barneys next. Maybe one of each.

Day 86
Think the swing in temps brought out the purple in my tall peyote. Though the temps in the tent are staying between 71-74°F lights on and 67-70°F lights out. So Im leaning more towards a purple and yellow fade. So Im thinking maybe 3 weeks to a month on those, and maybe 2 weeks to a month on the watermelon.

Buds are just stacking up too, getting bigger and bigger each day.

Peyote Crit
20230131_074406.jpg
20230131_074400.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_080422_Gallery.jpg

Didnt have anything on hand for a size comparison but everyone has a handheld microscope and they all are the same. This is just the tall peyote, wanted to show off that purple fade and bud size

Watermelon Zkittles and the tent
Screenshot_20230131_080245_Gallery.jpg
20230131_074606.jpg

Also dont mind the dirty hands. Ink is a bitch to get off especially when the nail brush is gone lmao

@blue

Thanks for the reps but I can never figure out how to see the whole message. I got....like what you did....
and I cant ever see the rest if its longer than what the notification screen gives ya.

@blue

Thanks for the reps but I can never figure out how to see the whole message. I got....like what you did....
and I cant ever see the rest if its longer than what the notification screen gives ya.
It was also for the extra security measures!! :D :thumbsup: .. It's amazing how fancy cameras are these days! :d5:

It was also for the extra security measures!! :D :thumbsup: .. It's amazing how fancy cameras are these days! :d5:
Thanks though, I appreciate the confidence boost. After those mag deficiency spots started flying mid flower I started getting worried. But its all good. Cant wait to pack a fresh bowl of either of these!

@blue

If you rotate your phone after you click on the notification you can see rep. Took me months to figure out its visible in landscape mode lmao

If you rotate your phone after you click on the notification you can see rep. Took me months to figure out its visible in landscape mode lmao
I tried that :doh: even when I go to the show all screen in landscape I cant see the whole thing. Maybe if I go to desktop mode...

I tried that :doh: even when I go to the show all screen in landscape I cant see the whole thing. Maybe if I go to desktop mode...
@Suki
these are my last 2 and still got cut off, hopefull the people that sent em dont mind me sharing, after all I acknowledged them already lol.
Screenshot_20230131_212243_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_212211_Chrome.jpg

I just wanna see the whole thing. Thats desktop in landscape mode....so idk lol

Click the link in the notification, then turn it landscape when it loads lol

Back