Fast Buds ☆☆Stars Fast Buds Tangie challenge ☆☆

Starbreaker

☆Midnight Siren☆Female Grower☆
Reaction score
Good afternoon sunshines! I am honored to be in this challenge with my fellow AFN sisters. They are amazing growers! I planted my Tangie last night in a root riot plug. Now we wait for her to show herself. :greenthumb: May the best plant win! :d5: Thank you Fast Buds for this fun opportunity!
f8ce5de68e3af7a761d50b9bd14b7b7c.jpg

Good luck. I'll be watching all three grows how R u growing her. Soil?
Thank you! Yes, I'll be using Roots Organics original soil, mammoth P, and GBD's supersoil amendment. For lights I'll be using my 600w mars hydro led and a 96 reflector for side growth.

Last edited:
aww i want to, but i have so much going I have no space, nor do I have any seeds from fastbuds. keep tagging me and maybe next grow off i can be in on. My tent is a jungle right now (but way better than having just midgets and bonsai plants any day of the week)

aww i want to, but i have so much going I have no space, nor do I have any seeds from fastbuds. keep tagging me and maybe next grow off i can be in on. My tent is a jungle right now (but way better than having just midgets and bonsai plants any day of the week)
I was just inviting you to my thread to watch my grow for this challenge. :biggrin:

Back