one of my crazy cats his name is slater :kitty::meds:

001 (7).JPG

Hey great to see you witchy!! Missed you, and been wondering where you have been!!
Hey there! :)

I haven't been having an easy year. Spent months dealing with anxiety, finally got back to the meds. As soon as I got better, started an overdue remodel project, only to fall from the second to the first floor through a hole on the floor, landing on my lower back! Seriously, it's even funny.

And I started a forum for Brazilians, which combined with the YouTube channel take just about all my time. If you ever feel like giving outdoor growing advice to Brazilians, let me know. :)

Hope you have a wonderful week, bro! *hugs*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey there! :)

I haven't been having an easy year. Spent months dealing with anxiety, finally got back to the meds. As soon as I got better, started an overdue remodel project, only to fall from the second to the first floor through a hole on the floor, landing on my lower back! Seriously, it's even funny.

And I started a forum for Brazilians, which combined with the YouTube channel take just about all my time. If you ever feel like giving outdoor growing advice to Brazilians, let me know. :)

Hope you have a wonderful week, bro! *hugs*

Oh damn...sorry to hear about the anxiety and then leading into falling through the floor...hopefully you suffered no injury from the fall?

Is the forum english based? I'd be happy to help out, pm me a link.

:bighug::pass: Hi Witchy luv, I hope you're feeling much better!.... :yoinks:-- good gowad, through the floor, a whole story?! :face:... OK, now I see the stereotypical cartoon imagery and sound effects in my head of you zooting through hole! :crying: oh man, that's classic! :rofl: okok, it's still scary as hell, but you're better I gather,... tell me you didn't break your tailbone? I've bruised mine, and it to date, is one of the most miserable injuries I've ever had,..:nono:... you'd swear, every muscle and nerve in you body is funneled through there! I couldn't cough, sneeze, poop/pee, hiccup, fart or belch without feeling like somebody Taz'ed my ass! :crying: :eek1:... :haha::haha::haha: ...blinking, that was OK,...and about it!
:drool: mmm Tangie,... did you get orange aromatics?... I'm mental for those,...:eyebrows: ... So, were you around when the whole FastBuds deal went tit's-up? :nono:... I liked Toni, seemed a decent lad,.. but the company pulled some, uhhh,... stunts, for decorum's sake, that were just WTF low,... Soooooo,...:redcard: :pimphand: :poof:

:bighug::pass: Hi Witchy luv, I hope you're feeling much better!.... :yoinks:-- good gowad, through the floor, a whole story?! :face:... OK, now I see the stereotypical cartoon imagery and sound effects in my head of you zooting through hole! :crying: oh man, that's classic! :rofl: okok, it's still scary as hell, but you're better I gather,... tell me you didn't break your tailbone? I've bruised mine, and it to date, is one of the most miserable injuries I've ever had,..:nono:... you'd swear, every muscle and nerve in you body is funneled through there! I couldn't cough, sneeze, poop/pee, hiccup, fart or belch without feeling like somebody Taz'ed my ass! :crying: :eek1:... :haha::haha::haha: ...blinking, that was OK,...and about it!
:drool: mmm Tangie,... did you get orange aromatics?... I'm mental for those,...:eyebrows: ... So, were you around when the whole FastBuds deal went tit's-up? :nono:... I liked Toni, seemed a decent lad,.. but the company pulled some, uhhh,... stunts, for decorum's sake, that were just WTF low,... Soooooo,...:redcard: :pimphand: :poof:
Yup, it was funny. I actually chose to fall on my sciatic nerve! :)

Luckily, nothing's broken and I'm almost back to normal. But its been a tough month. It's good to have a bunch of cats, can always steal a life here and there. LOL

The photo is of the hole I fell through.
07d1cab5272c0286aca1045682e746df.jpg

And yes, very citrusy smell, she's delicious!

NO, I wasn't around. What happened? Toni actually left FastBuds. He's a very sweet guy, hope he stays in touch. :(

:rofl:-- yes, and the kitties are always a source of amusement! ... ooffff, that's a scary bit of bizz there Witchy,.. so glad you didn't get a head injury either,...:pighug:
... go check out the Fastbuds section, now in discontinued vendors,.. the company went super dicey, started their own grow website, snatching members off of here with cheesy tactics, scamming pics,... it goes on, but that's gives you the gist, sadly,... Ah! - Toni has quit them you say? Small blame, the poor man,.. put into "piggy in the middle" situations like that, how can he do as ordered with good conscience, and take the heat!... I agree Witchy, I chatted with him a fair bit before this all started, but fell off the loop with him after a while,.. then this all went down,...:bummer:
.... glad to hear Tangie-matic was true to her billing! Might still have to get me some,...:eyebrows: Are you up and running a grow again yet? We have some great Comp's starting, and I'd love to see you swagger in the door with all dem boyz-a-lookin'- :headbang: :spels: :amazon:

Back