:rofl:-- yes, and the kitties are always a source of amusement! ... ooffff, that's a scary bit of bizz there Witchy,.. so glad you didn't get a head injury either,...:pighug:
... go check out the Fastbuds section, now in discontinued vendors,.. the company went super dicey, started their own grow website, snatching members off of here with cheesy tactics, scamming pics,... it goes on, but that's gives you the gist, sadly,... Ah! - Toni has quit them you say? Small blame, the poor man,.. put into "piggy in the middle" situations like that, how can he do as ordered with good conscience, and take the heat!... I agree Witchy, I chatted with him a fair bit before this all started, but fell off the loop with him after a while,.. then this all went down,...:bummer:
.... glad to hear Tangie-matic was true to her billing! Might still have to get me some,...:eyebrows: Are you up and running a grow again yet? We have some great Comp's starting, and I'd love to see you swagger in the door with all dem boyz-a-lookin'- :headbang: :spels: :amazon:
It's going to be a few months before I can commit to any grows. I have a couple of photos that I was making bonsai with, but they got totally out of control with me unable to trim and care for them and now I'll have to set them to bloom. One's a clone from the gigantic Choco Candy Photo by Zambeza Seeds and the other is a Dinachem photo I won on the photo contest Dina has here. :)

Shame about FB, they have good stuff.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back