O I think I'm going to faint!! :pass:
4e2a32720af661fa786d0ebe332fd2b7.jpg
hello ladies!!!
dc173bd0.gif
:bighug:O yes good luck!! :headbang:
Hey, hey, hey...that's what I say! [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey afn girls
Good luck to all of you. I am in to enjoy your grows.
@FastBuds
great idea i like your competition, thanks for the support of our afn family.
cu tobe

Great to see you here, tobe! Welcome! Enjoy the show! These ladies are awesome! :headbang:
O I think I'm going to faint!! :pass:
4e2a32720af661fa786d0ebe332fd2b7.jpg
hello ladies!!!
dc173bd0.gif
:bighug:O yes good luck!! :headbang:

Haha the most hansome is here, ladies! keep your wifes and daughters away!!! :dancer::frog:
Show can officially start!!! Welcome, master!:thumbsup::toke:

Good luck to all. I'm fairly new here and have seen witchyhour's journals she can grow a beast. Tangie is a nice sounding strain and will have it in my garden one of these days. Maybe the results of this contest will motivate to do it sooner rather then later.

Good luck to all. I'm fairly new here and have seen witchyhour's journals she can grow a beast. Tangie is a nice sounding strain and will have it in my garden one of these days. Maybe the results of this contest will motivate to do it sooner rather then later.
Yay! Thanks for the compliment! I've been super interested in growing FastBuds and super excited to grow against my dear and highly competent sisters. Yeah! [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji4]

Check out our individual threads where we'll be posting the plants updates. Star will start hers soon, but here are the links to:

@Vorkosigan

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=59494&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

Vorkosigan's Tent

Mine

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=59555&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

witchy's FastBuds in Paradise

Back