Indoor Stardawg from FastBuds

So today i found
  • GHE - Calcium Magnesium Supplement
and i sprayed with epsom salt on the bottom of the leaves yesterday.. I will now use 1,5ml/ pr L of it next time each plant needs water.. Should i use it every watering or just one or two times a month? :) Thanks for all the replies and likes. Its a great forum :)

The earth juice i can only find on the english amazon, but i will try to get something to help my micronutes.. You guys helped me alot, there is so many aspects of growing and i just get deeper and deeper :D
:smoking: you know, when it's all going well, great as that is, you learn a little less... it's the "hiccups" that force you to dig deeper, learn more faster, and learn things not usually dealt with when a grow is rolling along well! Find some books on cannabis growing, I think The Cannabis Encyclopedia is a nice starter book, and covers a wide variety of topics....
Foliar sprays on both sides of the leaf are best, but the bottoms do have more stomata (moisture/gas exchange openings) and so absorb more there,... Usually you treat with foliar 2-4 times over a week or so, every 2-3 days... you can respray with clear water once after a treatment, to help re-dissolve the salts and get a "second helping" of sorts, plus it rinses away the excess,... if you see build up on leaves, rinse them off, but likely you won't if you keep the dilution low... After that, see if just feeding through the soil maintains things....
GHE, follow the label directions for soil dosing, 1-2 times in a week,.. you want to give some time for the foliars and the soil treatments to get working, over several days.... it very possible to over-do Ca and Mg!
:pass: :biggrin:

Exactly man, ive must have been very lucky in my other grows, but with all this new info im sure i will be able to grow even better now :) I will keep researching, and thanks again for those good advices, they have helped me alot.. :) I will post new pictures later when hopefully i have saved some of it :) Okay so maybe just 1 time every week so i dont give them an overdose.. Cause right now im feeding them with 2.2 EC .. This grow is gonna get weird man lol, i have always just given them what i thought they should have, i never really followed the biobizz schedule cause i wanted my autoflowers to be in veg as long as possible and they went into flower around day 25-28 so im only 3 weeks or so into flowering.. But then again, i think i need to do something with my water because its so high in ppm/ec, so thats forcing me to give them a smaller amount because of fear of nutrient burns.. But looks like i starved them instead lol

:smoking: no real way to control the veg'ing time mate, especially with nutrition, that may backfire on you in fact,...the ladies will do as they please more or less! Do note though, that there are lots of strains that can take longer than the typical 8-10 weeks, and usually means they will get larger,.. look into Dutch Passion strains, Seed Stockers,... Dinafem, Sweet, and some others have so called "XL" strains, larger in size.... mephisto has a few, but they also have some of the fastest... I've had smaller pot finish is 7 weeks!
Mind your EC, and remember that there's a cumulative effect going on in there, and high ppm inputs can become a mess past a point,... and of course, exactly what balance of nutrient elements is in there- :pass:

I just tried to hold back on bloom nutes until i saw preflowring cause the strain Stardawg should be done in 64 days, but look like its gonna take longer than that.. More like 10-12 weeks i think :) im on day 45 now total.

Actually im also growing BCN Critical XXL from seedstockers now (photoperiods though), they are going great :) If i get the time i will make a diary on them too when i transplant them later today

Recovering

Attachments

• IMG_2049.JPG
    IMG_2049.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 86
I was trying to edit the title of this diary but couldnt.. I dont have that many problems more thanks to yall! I have a pic from today , day 52..

Attachments

• IMG_2080.JPG
    IMG_2080.JPG
    281.8 KB · Views: 87
I was trying to edit the title of this diary but couldnt.. I dont have that many problems more thanks to yall! I have a pic from today , day 52..
Do you want me to move it ? I can, new grower or indoor section. You wont lude any followers

Yes please to the indoor diaries would be perfect :) thanks

Done, changed the title too!

Back