Indoor Stardawg from FastBuds

No dont have any epsom salt :( I just ordered some Cal-Mag, but should i get he epsom salt too?

No i dont.. I think there is enough in my tap water, but i could be wrong
Just a calmag def dont need to post another thread when answer was given already. No tap will not carry enough. I use tap and add calmag everytime. Its calcium spots on led and mag on hps but the will work together so feed both some calmag. Dont go flushing you just need calmag

Some may not agree but my whole first grow i used crushed up calcium/vitamin d pills and epsom salt for tomatoes. Killer buds and size. But im thinking anything grown under artificial lighting needs vitamin d.

Welcome to afn . It will work out, do think you need to up the feeds for starters and not flush. I don't think it will do much but wet the soil too much. I mix some coco in my soil, it works well.

:toke: Mate, that is seriously advanced Mg defc. happening, for some time by the looks of it,... the flushing made matters worse, so don't do that anymore unless there's a dire need to purge the medium of excess nutes or it badly off pH,...
Biobizz is very mild, and reducing the feeds dosage will start starving the plants slowly, triggering defc.'s like this,.... start feeding full strength, and start your Ca-Mg supplement right away! If you can, do foliar sprays as well to get caught up faster; foliar is the fastest way into the plant,... you'll need a sprayer, a Ca-Mg supp' (or epsoms, which are MgSO4, used at 1/2tsp/L), and a wetting agent, or a mild soap like (no fragrance) castille soap.... these help the solution coat and stick better, rather than just bead up; get tops and bottoms of the leaves... More stomata are on the undersides vs. the tops,... do this away from direct lighting until dry, and make sure she's dry by lights out,.... 2-3 rounds will be best... Mg defc. symptoms can be reversed some, depending on how hammered the leaves are, past a point they won't correct....
Water doesn't have significant Mg in it, only CaCO3 if it got some hardness to it,.. even then, that doesn't mean the Ca is free and available for uptake,...

hi pal i know your worried your in good hands here you need calmag with led lights i use it from start to finish plus some of the growers on here have 20 or 30 yrs experience so they know what there talking about plus your girls arnt in a terrible condition and can bounce back

Look like mag deficiency to me. Just starting . What lights are you using? Patience, don't try to do too much too fast.
Im using 600w Dual spectrum HPS and a Niello 1000w LED .. I have them quite close.. 50-60cm. But yeah i think u right. I will try to be patience, but i just dont understand why there isnt a cal mag product in Biobizz nutes.. Ive ordered Ionic Cal-Mag pro, anyone has any experience with it? hopefully i will get it in about 2 days and then i will start using it.. Until then i will just carry on, or maybe try to get some Algamic, because there is a store who sells that near me.

Back