Indoor Stardawg from FastBuds

I will flush the plants next time i water them.. And then just start on the bloom nutes again.. I flushed when they went into preflower and then i fed them with 0.5ml /prL Bio grow and 1ml Bloom /prL, 1ml Topmax /prL and 2ML Bioheaven pr liter

Why does Biobizz doenst sell Cal-mag if i need it with their dirt? But thanks bro for the answer, i will get some cal mag and stop feeding nitrogen for a bit

500ppm tap water is a lot.it could have too many minerals in it throwing everything off.
biobizz schedule is all wrong as it recommends switching to bloom nites end of week 2.
schedule walter day 75 - Copy.JPG

flushing is rarely the answer,a light feed.biobizz is quite weak and hard to over do it.i think something odd is going on.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Orh man, that makes me worry.. :( I wont mix coco and light mix from now on thats for sure.. But my runoff is at 6,5 PH, so atleast it shouldnt be about PH, which i also considered.. But yeah something odd is deffintly going on. :( Hopefully they will not die on me

Okay thats good.. But what will it effect then? only the leaves and some slower growth and lower yield? :)

Back