Indoor Stardawg from FastBuds

epsoms can be found at most any drug store, grocery store,...

:toke: Mate, that is seriously advanced Mg defc. happening, for some time by the looks of it,... the flushing made matters worse, so don't do that anymore unless there's a dire need to purge the medium of excess nutes or it badly off pH,...
Biobizz is very mild, and reducing the feeds dosage will start starving the plants slowly, triggering defc.'s like this,.... start feeding full strength, and start your Ca-Mg supplement right away! If you can, do foliar sprays as well to get caught up faster; foliar is the fastest way into the plant,... you'll need a sprayer, a Ca-Mg supp' (or epsoms, which are MgSO4, used at 1/2tsp/L), and a wetting agent, or a mild soap like (no fragrance) castille soap.... these help the solution coat and stick better, rather than just bead up; get tops and bottoms of the leaves... More stomata are on the undersides vs. the tops,... do this away from direct lighting until dry, and make sure she's dry by lights out,.... 2-3 rounds will be best... Mg defc. symptoms can be reversed some, depending on how hammered the leaves are, past a point they won't correct....
Water doesn't have significant Mg in it, only CaCO3 if it got some hardness to it,.. even then, that doesn't mean the Ca is free and available for uptake,...

Thank you for the advices and sharing of your knowledge. But its quite confusing to me, especially cause im not that good at english when it gets complicated but i think i know what you mean by foliar spray.. Should i spray the plants on the leaves with the cal mag then and use it when i water/feed the plants?

Also i have 24/0 lights on right now, just to make the tempature stable.. But thanks to all who answered me so far

epsoms can be found at most any drug store, grocery store,...
Yes i just found it in a local store, i will buy it tomorrow and use it until i get the Cal mag :) Thanks alot

no prob mate, let me know what isn't clear,..... yes, foliar spray is spraying the leaves, top and bottom, with the solution you make up... If you use a Ca-Mg product, read the label to see if they have foliay spray instructions, and how much to dilute,... if not, usually it's about 1/2 strength,... epsoms can go into soil at 1tsp/L, half that for foliar sprays.....:thumbsup:

That explained it brother! thanks man

Why the multiple threads? Pictures should be under natural lighting.. for optimum help ability.
It is my first time using this forum, though ive been reading in here since 2015.. But here you got the pics under natural light: They actually look a little better in natural light

Attachments

• IMG_2033.JPG
    IMG_2033.JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2032.JPG
    IMG_2032.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2030.JPG
    IMG_2030.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2027.JPG
    IMG_2027.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2025.JPG
    IMG_2025.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2023.JPG
    IMG_2023.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 74
..mate, I'd also recommend finding a micronutrient supplement product if you can, just to help prevent other potential defc.'s... These include Fe, Zn, Mn, Cu, B, Mo, Cl,..... when you see symptoms on the upper leaves, often it's a possible defc. in one or more of these,... they are called micronutes because only small amounts are needed, but they play critical roles is many ways,... I'm just not sure what you can get in your part of the world,.... defc.'s in these are fairly common...

my fav! :thumbsup: fast acting sulfate based, plus the extra S... K and S play big roles in terpene productions!

The earth juice i can only find on the english amazon, but i will try to get something to help my micronutes.. You guys helped me alot, there is so many aspects of growing and i just get deeper and deeper :D

Back