Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
@epenguin , I love this hard hitting, informative thread.
Admittedly, I have a lot of pre-conceived notions that I get from our members avatars and conversations. I really want to know, could Blue actually be a slightly sad, but playfully shy emo type gamer chick ? Might Wax have been an 80's era Hair Metal roadie or band member? Or if Mossy really lives in a Plantation style Mansion, on a Cannabis farm in the Caribbean, with AFN staffers scuttling about ? :shrug:

I have a feeling like staying tuned and reading future interviews will aid in satisfying my curiosities.
Great work Ep - reminds me of a young Geraldo Rivera
1188506829_8125-1.jpg
Minus the broken nose of course.....

Hey ep, ever see a penguin with a broken nose?

jaromir_jagr_penguins.jpg

I really want to know, could Blue actually be a slightly sad, but playfully shy emo type gamer chick ?
You are closer than you think, Tetra, just minus the shy part!:biggrin: Very strong and smart, but approachable and compassionate. If I was a younger man......

Might Wax have been an 80's era Hair Metal roadie or band member?
Rumor has it Waxi was a pioneer in the development of the all-electric accordion, and made his fortune playing Bar Mitzvahs for the Hasidic Head-bangers crew in 1970's Los Angeles. :vibe:

Or if Mossy really lives in a Plantation style Mansion, on a Cannabis farm in the Caribbean, with AFN staffers scuttling about ? :shrug:
Spot on. We do a monthly rotation, "donating" time to toil in the endless fields. I have personally grown fond of the taste of the whip. :crying:

Tetra,

it is uncanny how close you have been with those observations. And yet, at the same time, a country mile away. I can't say any more. More than my job's worth. But, sooo close in some areas !!!!

With a bit of luck, as the staff interviews progress, you will work out where you were right and wrong !

If I said any more, I would have to kill you. Or me ! eP.

Okay Elvis, thanks to Nammy, you are the next victim in the Staff Interview series. I am really looking forward to this one.
It is only since end of June 2014 when you joined AFN. Not much more than a year. And yet you have gained HT status and have more "likes" than one can shake a stick at.
You are a real example of how to become a forum monster

Q1. What first attracted you to participating on AFN rather than the "competition"

I had a friend tell me about this "auto flower" that can grow very fast! I like fast cars!!! The first autoflower I got was a purple jem. Ive been hooked ever since .

Q2. Your growing has gone from strength to strength. Whom or what have been your inspiration ?

I credit Tang for making a great autoflower feeding schedule, and that helped me understand the plant a lot more..

Q3. Which seedbanks or breeders tickle your fancy at the moment. In other words, what strains are you "All Shook Up" about.
I really like Herbie as he is very honest and has fresh beans.. also nice freedies.

Q4. What's with the "ELVIS" thang. Is Graceland all it is cracked up to be ?

The Elvis thang started when I needed a "rock star" name because AFN can never know if im really a Rock star or not.. maybe I am!! Mossy and Goauto6 gave me the name..

Q5. Does Mrs Elvis share your passion ?

She allows it!!

Q6. How important are penguins to AFN ?
very!!! The AFN was built on penguin poop edit that!!!LOL

Q7. You often post yummy pictures of your daily diet. (on the private HT parts of AFN) (sorry folks) Who is the cook at Gracelands. You or Mrs Elvis ? Would you please share a recipie with us ?

Oh I cook all the time PM me for my over baked garlic shrimp recipe!!

Q9. What would you say to Mr or Mrs TeaParty with regards to canna/drugs in USA ?

The Tea party? You mean the Obamas? Id ask them why are they playing games with peoples health???

*Actually I was refering to the right wing types(Republicans)but that is still a valid answer

Q10. How would you advise a newbie who wants to start growing ?

To read all the stickys..

Q11. Have you any ambitions with regard to breeding of Autoflowres ? Maybe a new strain called Heartbreak Hotel or Blue Suede Shoes !!!

Not really id rather build a 2JZGTE ..

Q12. I know you have a love of Muscle cars. Money no object, what would Elvis be driving tomorrow ???

hard question! JDM 1999 Nissan skyline R34 GT R or American Buick Grand national .. I like turbos!

Q13. Elvis had a known fear of flying. Would you ever consider a trip to the UK ?

YES!!!!

Q14. And finally.....What did you have for breakfast this morning ?

Milk and a banana..

Thank you once again Elvis for giving us your time and an insite into the world of a HT legend.
Are you sure about Q14 ?? was it not covered in peanut butter, maple syrup, wrapped in bacon and deep fried ? Eh eh ?
We await your nomination........eP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back