Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: Nammy, still my favorite DOM! :evil1: ...your wife must be a Saint- :rofl: ..that, or she's just thankful for the distractions we all provide! :eyebrows: Thanks for all you do brudda- :thumbsup: Hey, guess what?- eP says he's arranged another appointment for you with that hottie nurse at the VA prostate clinic!! :hump: :woohoo::hump: ...remember, more than 4 hours at attention,...:d5: :woody: --:crying: :pass:

>> Elvis-- :muahaha: :eek1: :naughtystep: .... :haha: :haha: :haha: :clapper:.....

>> eP :cheers:
Another exciting episode of e(P)TV! You're my kinda nutters mate, thanks and Cheers to you as well for your sheer entertainment value! :funny: ....Right then, carry on... :jointman:

Great thread EP, and good little snippets.
You went far too easy on Mossy though, I think you will need to do a second one and maybe a third with her, and don't take any bullshit from her, the old dragon has been around a while and they can be cagey when they think you are on to them.
Nammy, thanks for doing that dude. I think one of things AFN has going for it, is the fact that so many of the "oldtmers" are in fact oldtimers.

Couldn't agree more GB. Lets hear it for the young at heart oldies.

I also hear what you said about the gaffer, however, I had just made one of the biggest "foot in mouth" mistakes of my AFN career, when I mistakenly called her the Old Witch, instead of the Owld Dragon. So, I was a bit on the defensive......Phew, it was nearly curtains for the penguin, luckily, she was in a good mood that day. But I wasn't gonna push it. Maybe next time eh ?

eP.

eP you just did it again... insert food in mouth my friend:crying:

Bugger ! I must stop typing what I am thinking. It will be the end of me I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back