Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, Spangish...I think the correct answer to that suggestion would be ...In your dreams mate! :smoking:

"Good job ep (although you went a bit too easy on her though!"

Yeah..what about the Freudian Slip from Owld Dragon..to Owld WITCH..?...eP....My Office......:naughtystep:

Aunty / Mossy / Owld Witch / The Gaffer

:crying:

Careful there Mossy not all penguins are cute and cuddly lol

adelie-penguin-antarctica_89655_990x742.jpg

Photo Source : http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/adelie-penguin-antarctica/

Queen Mossy said......
Yeah..what about the Freudian Slip from Owld Dragon..to Owld WITCH..?...eP....My Office......:naughtystep:

In my defence, my post was hacked. I would blame Krug, but I know he is technically inept. I would blame the mischievous Blue, but he/she is too busy. So, that narrows down the field a bit. I wonder ????

Still, I know that will not cut any ice with "She who must be obeyed" So, I am on my way gaffer.......

I have a question?? How does one get a job or a position at AFN?? No Ep not bent over.. But like a staff position??... No Ep not that kind of staff.. Not even just at AFN what's the way to go about it?? Or is it something that just falls in your lap?? Ep get off me..

Hi Steppa,

I'll get off now. Thanks for that ! The cream really does help. Good idea! Same time next week ?

As for the Staff stuff. It is totally by invitation. There are sections of the forum that are hidden. In those areas all the "staff" stuff is discussed. Now and again someone will put forward names of people who have been helpful and respectful. Staff do come and go, and occasionally, if enough staff agree, then an offer may be made.

AFN never said it was a democracy. There is no application process. But I suppose there is no harm in saying if you wish to be a staffer.

Now I can hear you all saying, if that is how it happens, how the feck did eP get his ticket, well, all I can say is, if all else fails, hard currency speaks volumes. Bribery & Blackmail are your friends.

eP.

Hi Steppa,

I'll get off now. Thanks for that ! The cream really does help. Good idea! Same time next week ?

As for the Staff stuff. It is totally by invitation. There are sections of the forum that are hidden. In those areas all the "staff" stuff is discussed. Now and again someone will put forward names of people who have been helpful and respectful. Staff do come and go, and occasionally, if enough staff agree, then an offer may be made.

AFN never said it was a democracy. There is no application process. But I suppose there is no harm in saying if you wish to be a staffer.

Now I can hear you all saying, if that is how it happens, how the feck did eP get his ticket, well, all I can say is, if all else fails, hard currency speaks volumes. Bribery & Blackmail are your friends.

eP.
Thanks man, I was just wondering. It's not like there's a classified add in help wanted. You're alright, and you definitely have thick skin... The cream will help with that ;)

Hi Steppa,

eP.
Lol, gold or pounds or greenbacks eP...
You make me laugh, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back