SSSC st.tom runs auto creeper

few more pics today of my auto creeper 3 girls at day 45 so just over halfway done as they are 12 week strains anyway here's the pics
20200505_153126.jpg
20200505_153120.jpg
20200505_153109.jpg
20200505_153106.jpg

These girls have gone bonkers size wise my back wall is jam packed and i couldnt move either of the 2 if i wanted to also 3 plants went through 30 ltr in about 3 days as there a very thirsty strain .also the front skinny girl ive started giving her an exrra drop of calmag
20200507_004858.jpg
20200507_004849.jpg
20200507_004844.jpg
20200507_004837.jpg
20200507_004834.jpg

:pimp: You and your Harem! :spels::dancer::vibe: Squatty, Booshy and Leggzz :crying: ....Tom likes'm all!

Thank you for making my brown cave starfish twitch over size issues... I hope I get a Squatty! At least in size,...odd that this shorter one is the slowest, and Leggzz is the fastest. Will you 'crop her too? .... How's the stretch been, slowing down yet? The rapid response from Booshy to this cropping is a hoot, I think you'll end up with a nice line of finger colas on her,...
.... @arty zan scoot over, quit hoggin' all the eye-humping room - :hump: :rofl:

:pimp: You and your Harem! :spels::dancer::vibe: Squatty, Booshy and Leggzz :crying: ....Tom likes'm all!

Thank you for making my brown cave starfish twitch over size issues... I hope I get a Squatty! At least in size,...odd that this shorter one is the slowest, and Leggzz is the fastest. Will you 'crop her too? .... How's the stretch been, slowing down yet? The rapid response from Booshy to this cropping is a hoot, I think you'll end up with a nice line of finger colas on her,...
.... @arty zan scoot over, quit hoggin' all the eye-humping room - :hump: :rofl:
I'm not hoggin shyte:rofl: as for your rusty sheriffs badge, too much info bro!:crying:
Now having said that, creeper is looking very drool worthy!!:drool::vibe::dancer:Great work tom!:headbang::woohoo1::bow:

Yes i think the supercropped girl is at full height now the smaller sibling is still stretching but i dont think she will ever be as tall as the others and if she does i will supercrop her as her big sister just laughed at that shes up fully again now but least shes not stretching now

Very nice and there going to be big beautiful plants. I finally got my three auto creepers I hope mine get as big as yours bro.

Very nice and there going to be big beautiful plants. I finally got my three auto creepers I hope mine get as big as yours bro.
thanks my friend they have gone absolutely bonkers the back girl on the right the stocky one has taken all my space and thanks for popping by here
20200509_214147.jpg
20200509_214141.jpg
20200509_214138.jpg

Back