SSSC st.tom runs auto creeper

Gonna drop one of these for my next lot, in about a week. Hope to get to a similar size! :pass:
thanks pal they have gone nuts i recon 2 could fill my 4x4 tent and tag me in your thread when your up and running :pass:
Top work.those plants would be so much bigger if given more room to grow and spread there leafs properly.all the best from me.happy growing every1;)
thanks for stopping back here and i knew these were a very sensitive strain so i didn't top them but i deffo should have trusted my gut but onwards and upwards and the supercrop i done not long ago she didn't even feel it also @bushmasterar15 i see you checking my thread sand thanks so much bro for all your support over the years

Thanks @St. Tom I'm always around, I'm hoping that I can start up again in a few weeks and I don't get set back. I have an appointment with the spine
surgeon and ortho for my shoulders next week. If so I have atleast all of you growing to try and keep my spirits up in this tested time.

Thanks @St. Tom I'm always around, I'm hoping that I can start up again in a few weeks and I don't get set back. I have an appointment with the spine
surgeon and ortho for my shoulders next week. If so I have atleast all of you growing to try and keep my spirits up in this tested time.
i know you've had a rough time as of late and i bet all your procedures have been put back with this COVID 19 going around but hopefully in the next couple of months you may be pain-free and i know how bad your hands were as my wife got the same issues :bighug::pass:

i know you've had a rough time as of late and i bet all your procedures have been put back with this COVID 19 going around but hopefully in the next couple of months you may be pain-free and i know how bad your hands were as my wife got the same issues :bighug::pass:
Yeah I've been waiting to see the Spine surgeon since February. I have my L1 - S1 that are screwed and now it's moving up and why I need to see
him as the T11 - 12 are out of place by 2cm now. Then when covid hit that pushed back them checking my shoulders as they grind/pop like a
rock tumbler. I might turn into the
download (12).jpg

Yeah I've been waiting to see the Spine surgeon since February. I have my L1 - S1 that are screwed and now it's moving up and why I need to see
him as the T11 - 12 are out of place by 2cm now. Then when covid hit that pushed back them checking my shoulders as they grind/pop like a
rock tumbler. I might turn into the
View attachment 1189004
more like the 6 thousand dollar man lol

That creeper is popping off like fireworks with all them lovely buds.
Its jam packed in here i recon if i put 2 in it would of been better but onwards and upwards and thanks bushy

Back