SSSC st.tom runs auto creeper

thanks for stopping by
its gonna be a fun ride

her out of the 3 is the biggest by far and cheers pal any tips along the way are appreciated
If I see something I'll let you know bro!:hump:
However you are a natural grower and you have too many awards, for me to feel I have a lot to say!:vibe::cheers:
I drop by to see your awesome grows and to have a natter.:bighug:
I'm always happy to talk techniques and to be honest I'm always learning from watching pals grow too!
:pass:

If I see something I'll let you know bro!:hump:
However you are a natural grower and you have too many awards, for me to feel I have a lot to say!:vibe::cheers:
I drop by to see your awesome grows and to have a natter.:bighug:
I'm always happy to talk techniques and to be honest I'm always learning from watching pals grow too!
:pass:
nowt special with me bro good feed and light and i hope i don't get any lockouts and thanks for stopping by again also do you fancy running some photo plants for sssc I've been asked to find some capable photo growers and i thought id ask you but i also know your only running a smaller space I'm very tempted but i prefer autos

nowt special with me bro good feed and light and i hope i don't get any lockouts and thanks for stopping by again also do you fancy running some photo plants for sssc I've been asked to find some capable photo growers and i thought id ask you but i also know your only running a smaller space I'm very tempted but i prefer autos
Generally I take a summer break, just so I don't have to hurry home and water plants and deal with summer temps.
I was also planning to do some bush crafting once lockdown goes away, which means camping out for a few days.
Then when I start back up, I am going to try my hand a breeding project, I have been offered a not commercially available photo banana strain. Which I want to work and hopefully in time make auto fem seeds of a new cross of my own.
The seeds I will be sent are going to be large sativas, so I may be having a bit of fun wrestling with them.
I see there have been a number of different SSSC strains grown in the forums, looks like there was a SSSC battle?
I wish I had several grow spaces and I would be all over it.
I hear you on the auto front and I haven't grown an photo for over a decade, last one was Twilight by Dutch Passion and I ran it 12/12 from seed.
In one way I'd like to grow an SSSC strain but I think I would be biting of more than I can chew, as I have already committed to the breeding project.

HELLO BROTHER........few, haha.....finally got here....yes, my dude haha.....I can see how full you are now lol...those are some mighty trees, for sure....great job bro:headbang::headbang:

Well yesterday i decided if the big girl grew any taller id supercrop her and to be honest im glad shed grew more as all my big big yeilder plants 7oz plus have all been supercropped and i find it does more more good than harm as long as its done at the right time .also the other pic is my smaller girl next to her sister and also a pic of my tent decal off my good friend @hairyman
20200503_155738.jpg
20200503_155726.jpg
20200503_155719.jpg
20200503_155714.jpg
20200503_155438.jpg
20200503_155435.jpg

I have a 25" tall monster that has not started stretch yet. I will be pinning my light to the ceiling and doubt it will be high enough. I have started building PVC stands for my other plants in order to raise them up. Very interested in watching you go through this grow ahead of me. Speaking of naming. She was named Baby. She has been officially renamed Baby Huey

Well yesterday i decided if the big girl grew any taller id supercrop her and to be honest im glad shed grew more as all my big big yeilder plants 7oz plus have all been supercropped and i find it does more more good than harm as long as its done at the right time .also the other pic is my smaller girl next to her sister and also a pic of my tent decal off my good friend @hairyman View attachment 1186263View attachment 1186264View attachment 1186265View attachment 1186266View attachment 1186267View attachment 1186268
Good call Tom , looks like she has gone in to "Beast mode", she will be a heavy cropper!
Supercropping by squishing and bending stems is a method I like as it make the tops have even power by reducing apical dominance and stopping the formation of a single leading cola.
I had to Super Crop my Fruitcake the other day, which had previously topped. One of the tops was racing ahead of the other and I thought, I'm not having that and she got squished and bent, now she is much better!

I have a 25" tall monster that has not started stretch yet. I will be pinning my light to the ceiling and doubt it will be high enough. I have started building PVC stands for my other plants in order to raise them up. Very interested in watching you go through this grow ahead of me. Speaking of naming. She was named Baby. She has been officially renamed Baby Huey
thanks for stopping by as i said i normally top all my plants but i left these and least i i can keep my canopy on that side level
Good call Tom , looks like she has gone in to "Beast mode", she will be a heavy cropper!
Supercropping by squishing and bending stems is a method I like as it make the tops have even power by reducing apical dominance and stopping the formation of a single leading cola.
I had to Super Crop my Fruitcake the other day, which had previously topped. One of the tops was racing ahead of the other and I thought, I'm not having that and she got squished and bent, now she is much better!
:pass::cheers:Cheers pal its not something that i do to all plants but when i have i felt i sent her hormones crazy and luckily shes was still bendable also i made some flower feed up so will be changing the res later

I topped her main leader and another branch that was as vigorous as the leader. Perhaps I'll start a little mid grow journal (after all this is your journal). She is making me scramble. Who needs photos when you can run washing machine autos?
Not that size matters. All about the quality. Fun though. Great job St. Tom.

Back