SSSC st.tom runs auto creeper

to be honest i did do the tops because they were ripe and ready and they are a 12 week strain so i chopped the tops at week 11 and i just done the tops as it was the best move at the time and getting the whole plant out was a no go and i do honestly think the extra week will made some difference not a lot but some
Cool. I have a monster GG which is being dwarfed by a Zkittles. GG is coming down in the next couple days. Will be a 70 day plant. The Z I am going to spread out across the entire 4' width of my tent.. i am considering taking off the 20 or so top massive colas of the GG and letting some go longer. As it will be much smaller perhaps ill have room to get it some light.

few more pics day 79 and some better close up shots of what is left of the big creeper in the 1st pics and the last pics of the girl on the right if i want to reach her potential i still think shes got 2 weeks to go and i don't mind that as it gives me lots of time to get all the other middles and bottoms down and as @arty zan says tons of donkey dicks incoming i mean look at the fucking things they have blown me away this strain is so hot its on fire
View attachment 1200460View attachment 1200461View attachment 1200463
Is this your first time with a big Sativa Tom?
It has been a marvel to behold!
You are not gonna run out of smoke anytime soon!
Taking the harvest in two goes is a sensible idea to me.
I currently have 3 plants that are Sativa in growth and to be honest they are fighting for space.
Luckily Fruit cake will finish before they do and so I can do a bit of moving around!
I too will be having many long colas, so that's a nice thing.

Is this your first time with a big Sativa Tom?
It has been a marvel to behold!
You are not gonna run out of smoke anytime soon!
Taking the harvest in two goes is a sensible idea to me.
I currently have 3 plants that are Sativa in growth and to be honest they are fighting for space.
Luckily Fruit cake will finish before they do and so I can do a bit of moving around!
I too will be having many long colas, so that's a nice thing.
St. Tom is an inspiration. I had no idea that theae Autos got so big. If I can take 1/2 of the Zkittles down and leave the rest for later harvest there is no telling how much good bud it may yield. Dont know
If it puts on nugs or DD. All I know is I have hammered this crop with liquid organics and they just keep asking for more. Thanks St. Tom.
Would love a list of heavy hitter Auto Sativa.

Cool. I have a monster GG which is being dwarfed by a Zkittles. GG is coming down in the next couple days. Will be a 70 day plant. The Z I am going to spread out across the entire 4' width of my tent.. i am considering taking off the 20 or so top massive colas of the GG and letting some go longer. As it will be much smaller perhaps ill have room to get it some light.
That sounds like a good plan and also a very similar reason as my solo cups needed more space so it was an all around good plan also @arty zan i generally go with more indica strains as a rule but the fastbuds six shooter i grew was a heavy sativa cross i also did a dinamex auto by dinafem and that was the other most sativa dominant ive grown also arty can you keep tagging me in your thread so i can find it plz

That sounds like a good plan and also a very similar reason as my solo cups needed more space so it was an all around good plan also @arty zan i generally go with more indica strains as a rule but the fastbuds six shooter i grew was a heavy sativa cross i also did a dinamex auto by dinafem and that was the other most sativa dominant ive grown also arty can you keep tagging me in your thread so i can find it plz
Tom we are on the same wave length brother!
I like to stick to indicas, they're my kinda weed.
I should have checked my seed stock before dropping.
Instead I followed my heart and now I have a giant Indica and 3 huge sativas and the solo cups want as much space as they can grab.
Talking of solo cups, I just posted new pics Link here - Arty's Solo Cups

well today now the tops are off the other girl it means that his slightly slower sister is now taking all her space i shit you not one of these in a big enough pot could fill a 4x4 tent I've never grown such a space aggressive strain i mean @arty zan said donkey disk and id say that is a good description as these pics don't do her justice shes got so so many tops and given time she will overtake the tops what i got off her other sibling I'm also so glad i documented this grow .also a quick tag for @Vapo to check these out also a massive thanks to sanlight who will be sending me there new dimmable model by the end of the month
20200609_105845.jpg
20200609_105840.jpg
20200609_105838.jpg
20200609_105831.jpg

well today now the tops are off the other girl it means that his slightly slower sister is now taking all her space i shit you not one of these in a big enough pot could fill a 4x4 tent I've never grown such a space aggressive strain i mean @arty zan said donkey disk and id say that is a good description as these pics don't do her justice shes got so so many tops and given time she will overtake the tops what i got off her other sibling I'm also so glad i documented this grow .also a quick tag for @Vapo to check these out also a massive thanks to sanlight who will be sending me there new dimmable model by the end of the month View attachment 1200725View attachment 1200726View attachment 1200727View attachment 1200728
Fade is setting in, it won't be too long until harvest!
Loving the size of the colas.
A big pot, well yes they would be happy taking over a 4' x 4' tent no problem!
I do prefer Indicas, they are better behaved but you can't deny the beauty of huge colas on a Sativa.
Bountiful harvest is an understatement!
You have done the SSSC and SanLight Proud!

well today now the tops are off the other girl it means that his slightly slower sister is now taking all her space i shit you not one of these in a big enough pot could fill a 4x4 tent I've never grown such a space aggressive strain i mean @arty zan said donkey disk and id say that is a good description as these pics don't do her justice shes got so so many tops and given time she will overtake the tops what i got off her other sibling I'm also so glad i documented this grow .also a quick tag for @Vapo to check these out also a massive thanks to sanlight who will be sending me there new dimmable model by the end of the month View attachment 1200725View attachment 1200726View attachment 1200727View attachment 1200728
They are absolutely fantastic bro, such an amazing strain!!!!....dude, when I see your grows.....it makes me want to do an un-topped and tied grow....Well done:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Whhhhaaaat? You never heard big long buds refered to as "Donkey Dicks"?
I thought it was a well know phrase for overly long colas, in fact there is a strain Called "Donkey Dick" and probably for that exact reason.
:crying: of course I have! ....doesn't change the comic imagery in my perverse little head though - :rofl:

:crying: of course I have! ....doesn't change the comic imagery in my perverse little head though - :rofl:
how long do you think the big spearing donkey dicks have lol I'm approaching day 80 today also the big girl i took her tops off was the same age but was started directly in her pot so that may be why she was finished faster

Back