SSSC st.tom runs auto creeper

as promised i took most of the tops off my big lady and I'm going to leave her middles and bottoms a week to fill out also i knew there was a lot but there's was tons so i now have 7 paper bags just from the tops and the rest to follow and shes not airy shes just chunky bud I'm so impressed with this strain and i even chopped my smaller corner girls top off so i can let them all fill out shes only had 1 nice top and that's in the first pic and no 2 and 3 is the aftermath
A few tags @arty zan @Vapo @Nosias @Splitty37 @Trichome farmer and i will see you all tmoz im worn out guys and goodnight
View attachment 1199795View attachment 1199796View attachment 1199797View attachment 1199798View attachment 1199799View attachment 1199800View attachment 1199801
:drool::kiss::cooldance:
Superb, simply superb. :clapper:

My good morning to you. This grow has been a pleasure to follow. You need to remember this grow. This is that major accomplishment.
:cooldance: :coffee2::d5::cooldance::pighug::worship::hump:

And if you reply to this shortly then I will tell you there is more trimming you should be doing.

Oh Tom you poor sod, the trimming is going to go on for ages!
On a brighter note, what a fantastic haul!
Your topped girls now just look like anyone elses plants near harvest, still plenty to harvest off them!

Oh Tom you poor sod, the trimming is going to go on for ages!
On a brighter note, what a fantastic haul!
Your topped girls now just look like anyone elses plants near harvest, still plenty to harvest off them!
thanks my friend but as it goes mainly because of my accident were the feed went off they tops were pretty easy to trim but I've got a mammoth job upcoming as you say with the rest and thanks for all your support mate it means a lot

:vibe::drool: gawds what a haul this is going to be mate! Good on you to wet trim, all those wasted fans would become a brittle, dusty fouling mess when dry... And daaaaamn did they clean up nice :d5:.... no trim mercy or sympathy Tom, nothing doing! :rofl: It's all the consolation I'll have for being tormented and drool spangled by those monster colas for weeks!
Aroma report at harvest?
OMFG you have a garden of donkey dicks! Tom that is fucking impressive!
:crying: ... what a perverse vision you offer up RT! ..sounds like a really bad Mexican bachelor party place - :rofl:

:vibe::drool: gawds what a haul this is going to be mate! Good on you to wet trim, all those wasted fans would become a brittle, dusty fouling mess when dry... And daaaaamn did they clean up nice :d5:.... no trim mercy or sympathy Tom, nothing doing! :rofl: It's all the consolation I'll have for being tormented and drool spangled by those monster colas for weeks!
Aroma report at harvest?

:crying: ... what a perverse vision you offer up RT! ..sounds like a really bad Mexican bachelor party place - :rofl:
Whhhhaaaat? You never heard big long buds refered to as "Donkey Dicks"?
I thought it was a well know phrase for overly long colas, in fact there is a strain Called "Donkey Dick" and probably for that exact reason.
1591570644557.png
Donkey Dick by West Coast SC's
My bad there are actually two different "Donkey Dick" Strains and a third one called "Bad Ass Donkey Dick"!
Just look at the length of that cola!

Whhhhaaaat? You never heard big long buds refered to as "Donkey Dicks"?
I thought it was a well know phrase for overly long colas, in fact there is a strain Called "Donkey Dick" and probably for that exact reason.
View attachment 1200182Donkey Dick by West Coast SC's
My bad there are actually two different "Donkey Dick" Strains and a third one called "Bad Ass Donkey Dick"!
Just look at the length of that cola!
Mephisto uses the phrase in one of their strains descriptions also lmfao

Back