SSSC st.tom runs auto creeper

Mephisto uses the phrase in one of their strains descriptions also lmfao
Thanks @BirdHouseGrowz :d5:
I went and had a look and the strain that is associated with the phrase is "Northern Cheese Haze"!
NCH has also been used in an SSSC breeding program with a strain called "Old School Haze"!

Last edited:
To think I was going to buy some of these beans!!! Definitely worth the price for sure holy cow! Great grow
thanks for stopping by my friend and we also have a group thread of lots of this strain if you fancy a peek and thanks for stopping by here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/auto-creeper-communal-thread.76485/page-30
Whhhhaaaat? You never heard big long buds refered to as "Donkey Dicks"?
I thought it was a well know phrase for overly long colas, in fact there is a strain Called "Donkey Dick" and probably for that exact reason.
View attachment 1200182Donkey Dick by West Coast SC's
My bad there are actually two different "Donkey Dick" Strains and a third one called "Bad Ass Donkey Dick"!
Just look at the length of that cola!
to be honest with these being heavy sativa i didn't expect them to grow the way they did but either donkey dicks or spears i would deffo call them

few more pics day 79 and some better close up shots of what is left of the big creeper in the 1st pics and the last pics of the girl on the right if i want to reach her potential i still think shes got 2 weeks to go and i don't mind that as it gives me lots of time to get all the other middles and bottoms down and as @arty zan says tons of donkey dicks incoming i mean look at the fucking things they have blown me away this strain is so hot its on fire
20200608_162016.jpg
20200608_162021.jpg
Screenshot_20200608-163701_Gallery.jpg

No sadly not id rather try it once it been dried properly and i will enjoy it more
The last plant I chopped i left the lower less developed buds for another week. I am not convinced of the efficacy of the process. Have you done this much in the past? Have you decided it is worthwhile?

The last plant I chopped i left the lower less developed buds for another week. I am not convinced of the efficacy of the process. Have you done this much in the past? Have you decided it is worthwhile?
i have as it goes I'm just giving the trichomes more of a chance to develop and if they fatten up like i hope they will i would also love anyone else opinion on it as well

Sorry. So yes you have and yes you think it is worthwhile?

Sorry. So yes you have and yes you think it is worthwhile?
to be honest i did do the tops because they were ripe and ready and they are a 12 week strain so i chopped the tops at week 11 and i just done the tops as it was the best move at the time and getting the whole plant out was a no go and i do honestly think the extra week will made some difference not a lot but some

Back