SSSC st.tom runs auto creeper

Nice plants! It almost looks like a potassium deficiency or I know Mammoth P can cause tip burn if used too heavily too. EC May have been a little high also. Or it could be a lockout condition.? Have you checked runoff ppm or given a good flush? I am very curious about this strain being SSSC’s first auto. Good job and good luck bro you are in the homestretch now

Nice plants! It almost looks like a potassium deficiency or I know Mammoth P can cause tip burn if used too heavily too. EC May have been a little high also. Or it could be a lockout condition.? Have you checked runoff ppm or given a good flush? I am very curious about this strain being SSSC’s first auto. Good job and good luck bro you are in the homestretch now
thanks, pal I'm going to half the mammoth p dosage now and they are in autopots so checking the runoff doesn't matter as they are bottom fed and to get her out to flush her will be a nightmare and a half but you mention some great points and thanks for your input growbro

I agree with Arty I think you should continue the Cal-Mag.
thanks my friend i love afn i have plant friends by the handful as I'm my private life i have no one to ask because nobody around me knows about my hobby so you guys mean the world to me .also mog any other pointers I'm all ears but I'm trying to stop it spreading

thanks my friend i love afn i have plant friends by the handful as I'm my private life i have no one to ask because nobody around me knows about my hobby so you guys mean the world to me .also mog any other pointers I'm all ears but I'm trying to stop it spreading
I think she is far enough along that it will not show but I would still put it back in. I have had uglier plants finish well. You should be ok.

I have a lot of friends here as well and I appreciate them also. :bighug:You are among them.

I get the same on mine and I'm using the airdomes. I do use calmag throughout the whole grow. I'm wondering if the fan moving air around the tent
is causing some of it as it seem to only happen to ones in the back corners since I'm oscillating and I try to keep my fan at the top section of plants.

I get the same on mine and I'm using the airdomes. I do use calmag throughout the whole grow. I'm wondering if the fan moving air around the tent
is causing some of it as it seem to only happen to ones in the back corners since I'm oscillating and I try to keep my fan at the top section of plants.
I think you could be onto something there bushy as i had high humidity last week and put an extra strong fan in so i have 3 in a 4x4 and its pointed at all her tops also for a gang of stoners we do ok dont we

a couple more pics today she fattening up right in front of my eyes daily her spear buds are awesome and at day 65 there's not a chance she will go to 12 weeks but i think her slower sister next to her will . also just for fun here's my dinafem cookie solo cup at day 39 and all these plants are on emerald harvest nutes
20200525_143405.jpg
20200525_143017.jpg
20200525_142812.jpg
20200525_142810.jpg

having a few problems with my big back girl and i need help with a diagnosis i seem to get this a lot late on in flower with the sunlight shes on the autopot res same as the other 2 and the problem is getting her out to give her a flush if needed is going to be a nightmare also when i first saw slight tip burn last week i lowered the food and i think i may of misdiagnosed her as I'm unsure if its because shes maybe a little bit close to the light as i cant higher it anymore and I've supercropped her so many times .also her food is emerald harvest after the tip burn i lowered it to a 1.5 ec from 1.7 and i also stopped extra calmag when starting flower feed .one last thing its only top leaves and shes still fattening up i just wanna stop any more damage and heres a few tags @Waira @Trichome farmer @arty zan @Mañ'O'Green @bushmasterar15
View attachment 1194222View attachment 1194223View attachment 1194224View attachment 1194225View attachment 1194226View attachment 1194227

A nice garden you have :thumbsup:
Your issue could be a combination of light stress and overfeeding. My last grow was a Mango Smile and in the current one I‘ve a Hubbabubba Haze in my tent. My feeding is a lot lighter and they are doing very well. I give you my „sativa values“, maybe that helps a bit:

. RO water, adding CalMag .... EC=0,4 (always, even feeding just water)
then I add the base nutes:
. until start of stretch I increase the EC (absolute value, incl. CalMag!) slowly up to 0,8
. starting stretch... EC=1,0
. end of stretch/starting flower... EC= 0,8 + 0,25 booster (EC= 1,05)
. pistils start to embrown ... EC= 0,6 + 0,25 booster (EC= 0,85)
. last week just water
. I never flush the medium
. (When growing hybrids I raise base nutes about 20/25%)

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

Last edited:
A nice garden you have :thumbsup:
Your issue could be a combination of light stress and overfeeding. My last grow was a Mango Haze and in the current one I‘ve a Hubbabubba Haze in my tent. My feeding is a lot lighter and they are doing very well. I give you my „sativa values“, maybe that helps a bit:

. RO water, adding CalMag .... EC=0,4 (always, even feeding just water)
then I add the base nutes:
. until start of stretch I increase the EC (absolute value) slowly up to 0,8
. starting stretch... EC=1,0
. end of stretch/starting flower... EC= 0,8 + 0,25 booster (EC= 1,05)
. pistils start to embrown ... EC= 0,6 + 0,25 booster (EC= 0,85)
. last week just water
. I never flush the medium
. (When growing hybrids I raise base nutes about 20/25%)

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:
thanks for the tips i will bear them in mind I've said before i try to stay away from pure sativas but I've learned a lot from this grow

little update i dropped a major fucking clanger i use ataclean for my pipes on my autopots and i think i may have rushed and forgotten it when filling the res as i thought to myself there seems to be more than one problem and it worsened overnight leaves lost a lot more colour so upon getting to the back of the tent her pipes were blocked so I'm thinking the big girl has had no food for say 36 hrs so no wonder she looks hungry i still believe she will bounce back but it just shows shit goes sideways fast in canna land also because I've overloaded my tent with solos also i took to much on and took my eye of the ball its a lesson i won't forget
20200526_102743.jpg

Back