Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
humboltd germ pics.jpg
hi this will be the beginning of my journal i will be running 3 strains off different vendors this one with thanks to @HSO-Mark will be my 1st run with hso and im hoping to put on a great show she will be in an autopot with 47l res and be grown under my sanlight q6w what im testing also anyhow here's to a great show and grow with the bubba kush :pass:

Can't wait to see you grow, 47 liter...will be a big girl.

Quick couple of picks I may have a kush runt as she was born with only 1 baby leaf so I'm going to give her a day or 2 before considering another substitute shes at day 4 tmoz
Screenshot_20190424-181806_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190424-181859_Gallery.jpg

@St. Tom Thank you for getting your Bubba Kush Auto grow off diary up and running mate :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed that the 1st seed pulls through as she is missing a cotyledon leaf. This could have got caught in the shell when shedding. Let's see how she does over the next couple of days :pass:

Best of luck with the Grow off mate :thumbsup:

Let's see what you can do with this legendary strain in autoflowering form :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

@St. Tom Thank you for getting your Bubba Kush Auto grow off diary up and running mate :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed that the 1st seed pulls through as she is missing a cotyledon leaf. This could have got caught in the shell when shedding. Let's see how she does over the next couple of days :pass:

Best of luck with the Grow off mate :thumbsup:

Let's see what you can do with this legendary strain in autoflowering form :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
hi everyone also @HSO-Mark the little lady seems to have had no issues with only 1 leaf and is growing at a great speed i am going to pot her up in the autopots soon i like to let the roots to be strong and lots of them and i know people say dont transplant but ive done it this way for years with no ill effect and i will be running coco/clay pebble mix in the pots as per normal
Screenshot_20190427-145842_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190427-112558_Gallery.jpg

Back