Live Stoners Spannabis 2019

Hello dudes....:toke:.... @Slater do you have any idea's for the T-shirt design's yet?....I think a tee to help spread the vibe is a great idea dude, and help recognise each other too!!.....also I have NO problem gettin my tee from @Rebel ....it's always top notch product:vibe::vibe:

Hello dudes....:toke:.... @Slater do you have any idea's for the T-shirt design's yet?....I think a tee to help spread the vibe is a great idea dude, and help recognise each other too!!.....also I have NO problem gettin my tee from @Rebel ....it's always top notch product:vibe::vibe:

I've just opened the talks with Rebel about designs, it will be featuring the new branding. I'm sure we can come up with something special for the trip. Rebel is a little snowed under but I'm sure we will get round to it soon.

This would be so fun as I've never been across the pond. Just wish I was in a better place financially to afford a trip like this.

@bushmasterar15 @Equatorial the US staff have plans to attend one of the big USA shows..might be a better price for you to consider USA based one..:headbang:

Crowdfund it LOL!

:crying:

ww.gofundme . com/bushmasterspannabis :crying:

Fly High.....:dragon4:

@Son of Hobbes ..which are the US shows that you are planning 2019...?

@bushmasterar15 @Equatorial the US staff have plans to attend one of the big USA shows..might be a better price for you to consider USA based one..:headbang:

Fly High.....:dragon4:

@Son of Hobbes ..which are the US shows that you are planning 2019...?

We'll for sure be attending CannaCon Seattle (I believe that's February 2019,) then I will personally be attending pretty much anything local here in Colorado, and we're kicking around either MJ BizCon in Canada or the Lift Expo in Canada. The idea is one Canadian show, one US show, then local events.

FullDuplex will be representing AFN at the Autoflower Cup 2019 (www.autoflowercup.com) along with Blacksmith Farms, that tier 3 producer out of Washington that he's got growing autos (whoop whoop!)

We talked about the MJ BizCon in Vegas, it's touted as the largest show in the business, but there's only so much travel in a year and we want to diversify a bit (plus Vegas is a money pit, it's already expensive to do these.)

I'm trying to figure out the embeddable playlist for Vimeo; I'd love to figure out a type of "AFN TV" player that we can have on the front-end (www.autoflower.net) that would play not only our AFN content, but AFN member videos (that we approved) to add on the list to continually play. AFN TV. With past live coverage of events.

I invested into a 360 camera and a 4k GoPro for our tours and shows here; we're going to be taking this into a 1st person user experience and more virtual! :hump:

I've got the new 24 hour radio broadcast up as well; we could playback audio coverage as well from the events. You can check out the new player in the footer bar on www.autoflower.net. Working on getting a player that is compatible on the forum.

Back