Live Stoners Spannabis 2019

I got to much going on to leave and fly. Sounds like a good time but the grows need daily maintenance and I have other obligations as well. Thanks for the invite and thought. I appreciate it.

I'm all booked. :cheers:

But I can't come :cuss:

I had an accident a few weeks back. Some Mr Magoo SOB ran me over on my bike. Compound fracture of the left leg and now have screws and rods inserted, start physio therapy end of January. A trip like that will be too much, too quick.

As long as I'm under a treatment program from the hospital, I'm not insured to travel

But luckily, I may be able to get all my money back for tickets ect on my insurance

I'm all booked. :cheers:

But I can't come :cuss:

I had an accident a few weeks back. Some Mr Magoo SOB ran me over on my bike. Compound fracture of the left leg and now have screws and rods inserted, start physio therapy end of January. A trip like that will be too much, too quick.

As long as I'm under a treatment program from the hospital, I'm not insured to travel

But luckily, I may be able to get all my money back for tickets ect on my insurance
Oh no, i'm so sorry for you!:shrug: hope you get the best treatment and come back healthier than before to rock the show 2020:bighug:

ell yeah I am defo interested holiday for me n the missus get high n meet all my AFN family and its so cheap for me to go
Cool, let us know when you have booked, so we get a number of the crowd who will meet....

Less than 1 month/4weeks:cools:

Last hope, is anybody holding word and joining with me the Spannabis trip?:headbang:

Myself:
Hotel booked:greencheck:
Flight booked:greencheck:
Spannabis ticket booked:greencheck:

Lots of weed to smoke and a hell of fun for sure will be!​

Back