Live Stoners Spannabis 2019

Roll call Lads an Gents!:pass:
@Slater @archie gemmill @blue @Ryker604_BT @Spanglish @Mossy @Colderia @KenBacon @Swan @Sensi Jay @Spanglish @stoney T @Ribbzzy @Vlad The Inhaler @hairyman @Belivitez @Hippy_BiotabsF70 @autobeast @Eclectic Elle @Gardengirl @Tyler_Durden88 @Yozhik @Haze4dayz @HushHush @Tetlis @Rollin_along @arty zan @Jaqen H'Ghar @Vapo69 @Equatorial

Itś now exactly 3 monts to Spannabis 2019, letś get things fixed and see who already has booked flight and hotel/hostel/bed and breakfast or sleeping with the dogs:crying:

Can you fellow growers plz confirm and update this thread who's really in to our fabulous canna trip next year, because there are some dates and meetings to fix, like @Seedstockers_Mischa offered us a special meet and greet there and others.:vibe:

That's my booked flight....
View attachment 987360

Also we'll have a GoPro Hero 7 to take films and pics and i think for security reasons we should know whos open to show his face on it or not like me:kiss:

All present and correct. Flights, hotel & Spannabis tickets sorted. Most likely only be there the first day, maybe the last too as my missus wants to do other sightseeing & shopping [emoji849][emoji42]

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopeful but wife is wobbly with mental health at the moment. Might just surprise her lol

Sent from my comfy chair.

Tickets and Hotel booked.........just flights left to book.....had to use the money for someting else....but got plenty time...and @TheMongol can't do public pics bro......safety reasons:smiley1:

All present and correct. Flights, hotel & Spannabis tickets sorted. Most likely only be there the first day, maybe the last too as my missus wants to do other sightseeing & shopping [emoji849][emoji42]

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tickets and Hotel booked.........just flights left to book.....had to use the money for someting else....but got plenty time...and @TheMongol can't do public pics bro......safety reasons:smiley1:
Perfect, so we're 3 up to now....:pass:

im not ginger :laughcry:but i cant hack the heat at all :whew:i melt on a sunny day here,and our world record is 30.8 from 1976.and the last time i was in spain i came out in a rash about the forth day,caught something :ill:and slept 18 hours a day.
other than that id love to,but gonna have to say no i cant make it pal :bighug:
:pighug:

Hopeful but wife is wobbly with mental health at the moment. Might just surprise her lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
Really hope your wife catches up health situation soon, let us know if you can ...

im not ginger :laughcry:but i cant hack the heat at all :whew:i melt on a sunny day here,and our world record is 30.8 from 1976.and the last time i was in spain i came out in a rash about the forth day,caught something :ill:and slept 18 hours a day.
other than that id love to,but gonna have to say no i cant make it pal :bighug:
:pighug:
Damn...

Back