Live Stoners Spannabis 2019

that would be so awesome if I could... hope you all like to get your psychedelic stomp on.

If it is on make sure they got Pioneer CDJ's, any model will do. I can work with any mixer thrown at me... well most

we shall get to my rider later ;)

Dude, if this will happen, also i'm 46 years old i will completely freak out at the rave turning on my rave skills when i was young:crying:This sound was my soul sister for many years!

I've already been arrested once in my lifetime for putting on illegal raves, so I will be travelling under my stealth pseudonym - Rave Hippy :crying:

They won't have a clue its me :crying:
My buddis an me organized raves under highway bridges from friday to monday driving crazy not sleeping an hour, u know what that means:crying:

Some of you guys make music? If you own the rights to the music (and produced it,) we're taking submissions for music on our radio program that broadcast 24 hours a day! We're hitting around 350-400 listeners a day on it currently! It's not a paid gig or anything, but if you guys want your music out there for the world to hear while browsing AFN, we can help lol! :hump: My buddies band was the first one we put on there, that's where our listener base came from (people love some country twang!)

Back