Live Stoners Spannabis 2019

Really, we get shirts?

we will have to pay @Rebel for them but yes I'm getting the ball rolling so we have a uniform for staff at least. It will be jolly but also great a opportunity for AFN to spread it wings and grab some more members and vendors... some of those genetics company's will be ascended on in mass from us and if we are all in uniform pushing AFN we should get some freebies and maybe get them on the vendor list for testing. With the new branding I've done it should make AFN stand out from the crowd and show them we are not in it just for the a free seed or 2.

we will have to pay @Rebel for them but yes I'm getting the ball rolling so we have a uniform for staff at least. It will be jolly but also great a opportunity for AFN to spread it wings and grab some more members and vendors... some of those genetics company's will be ascended on in mass from us and if we are all in uniform pushing AFN we should get some freebies and maybe get them on the vendor list for testing. With the new branding I've done it should make AFN stand out from the crowd and show them we are not in it just for the a free seed or 2.
Cool, i'm in for a stand 2019, will be awesome to share the AFN vibe to the canna community!

Only for the staff?? :cuss:
I'm gonna swipe one and do some moonlighting :yay:

Back