Mephisto Genetics Spacedogging F3, full auto fem run.

Just stop it @gbd wowsa. So I know this is the kind of crazy question but when can I buy these ha ha ha ha like I said I know I'm a funny guy but I need some spacedawgging in my life

We'll have to wait and see how many seeds they produce, then cure, and germ test first, then decide from there. She could be available in as little as a few months!

And thank you all for the kind words. She's got an amazingly sweet honeysuckle floral smell to her that I just can't get enough of. These girls have been manhandled from the start, though transplant, to pollination, then constant finger hugs for the aroma and greasy sticky good stuff. I'm quite proud of how they've grown and bred out through the generations. I hope everyone else will find joy from them too.

:smokeout:

Last edited:
We'll have to wait and see how many seeds they produce, then cure, and germ test first, then decide from there. Hopefully in a few months!

And thank you all for the kind words. She's got an amazingly sweet honeysuckle floral smell to her that I just can't get enough of. These girls have been manhandled from the start, though transplant, to pollination, then constant finger hugs for the aroma and greasy sticky good stuff. I'm quite proud of how they've grown and bred out and hope everyone else will find joy from them too.

Yeah man they are so pretty ha ha Ha ha ha finger hugs you know it's funny that you say honeysuckle because my sour hound I swear to God smells just like a honeysuckle now it is just really getting in good into flowering so The terp profile is still coming on. That timeline is way better than what I was thinking I was still thinking like two or three years out ha ha Ha

Yeah man they are so pretty ha ha Ha ha ha finger hugs you know it's funny that you say honeysuckle because my sour hound I swear to God smells just like a honeysuckle now it is just really getting in good into flowering so The terp profile is still coming on. That timeline is way better than what I was thinking I was still thinking like two or three years out ha ha Ha

This one was started a few years ago and it's in it's finished autoflower glory now. Here is the original thread showing the parent strain and more info.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...x-grape-stomper-og-space-dawg-and-more.43083/

We'll have to wait and see how many seeds they produce, then cure, and germ test first, then decide from there. She could be available in as little as a few months!

And thank you all for the kind words. She's got an amazingly sweet honeysuckle floral smell to her that I just can't get enough of. These girls have been manhandled from the start, though transplant, to pollination, then constant finger hugs for the aroma and greasy sticky good stuff. I'm quite proud of how they've grown and bred out through the generations. I hope everyone else will find joy from them too.

My 4 AutoCOBs are waiting bro!! Can't wait to get her (AND THE 3BOG YETI) in an upcoming cycle!!

BTW bro, lookout at your mail next week! :biggrin:

Spacedawg, aka Snowqueen, is Snowdawg x Spacedude. The cut I used has been around my hometown for years and years, and took equally long for me to get my hands on. At one point my brother even had her, and I could have taken a cut under the table, but I wanted to wait until it was gifted to me legitimately and permission to do proper work with was given to me. In between first smoking her and getting the cut I grew out multiple packs looking for the same pheno. The cut was found in the original release of TGA seeds and all of my packs were part of the second release, and I never found that same pheno from seed. My brother lost the cut, and I reached out to the mother keeper to let him know my intentions to turn her full auto. I showed him some of the other projects I had worked and the way Mephisto does things right and we eventually worked a trade. I ran her once and only once to make the pollinations, and was off to town. She's crazy good smoke with no ceiling. Super vibrant, and unmistakable flavor, and the hash she produces is second to none. She's a ganja goddess to the core and one of my all time favorite smokes.

Spacedawg, aka Snowqueen, is Snowdawg x Spacedude. The cut I used has been around my hometown for years and years, and took equally long for me to get my hands on. At one point my brother even had her, and I could have taken a cut under the table, but I wanted to wait until it was gifted to me legitimately and permission to do proper work with was given to me. In between first smoking her and getting the cut I grew out multiple packs looking for the same pheno. The cut was found in the original release of TGA seeds and all of my packs were part of the second release, and I never found that same pheno from seed. My brother lost the cut, and I reached out to the mother keeper to let him know my intentions to turn her full auto. I showed him some of the other projects I had worked and the way Mephisto does things right and we eventually worked a trade. I ran her once and only once to make the pollinations, and was off to town. She's crazy good smoke with no ceiling. Super vibrant, and unmistakable flavor, and the hash she produces is second to none. She's a ganja goddess to the core and one of my all time favorite smokes.
That's badass

Back