Mephisto Genetics Spacedogging F3, full auto fem run.

How can i become a tester? I would love to run some of these crazy experiments??
Man those look super frosty...
Cheers

Our current testers list across various platforms runs to about 20 people already,

Best way to become a tester is to get recognized as someone growing nice autos with nice photos and documenting skills too.

Cheers Mitch

Spacedawg, aka Snowqueen, is Snowdawg x Spacedude. The cut I used has been around my hometown for years and years, and took equally long for me to get my hands on. At one point my brother even had her, and I could have taken a cut under the table, but I wanted to wait until it was gifted to me legitimately and permission to do proper work with was given to me. In between first smoking her and getting the cut I grew out multiple packs looking for the same pheno. The cut was found in the original release of TGA seeds and all of my packs were part of the second release, and I never found that same pheno from seed. My brother lost the cut, and I reached out to the mother keeper to let him know my intentions to turn her full auto. I showed him some of the other projects I had worked and the way Mephisto does things right and we eventually worked a trade. I ran her once and only once to make the pollinations, and was off to town. She's crazy good smoke with no ceiling. Super vibrant, and unmistakable flavor, and the hash she produces is second to none. She's a ganja goddess to the core and one of my all time favorite smokes.
That's fantastic man, thanks for the great info!

Back