Dragon Meds Sour D mango comparison grow by discretepete and greenskell

looking excellent my friend! I did take pcs yesterday, but didn't get around to uploading them yet...will do after fishing today if I am not too hurting. Distance from light surface to plant top is 21".

looking excellent my friend! I did take pcs yesterday, but didn't get around to uploading them yet...will do after fishing today if I am not too hurting. Distance from light surface to plant top is 21".
I understand. ...your still using the free AOL discs for your Internet so I Ono it takes a minute sometimes with your uploading :crying::pighug::vibe:

Let me know how the fishing was today too sir! I haven't been in couple months myself

Ok @912GreenSkell here's sour D on day 15 under my mars 200x3 until there's room under the 1200. 4 AxT seem to b eating up the majority of the good light from the 1200w lol. But here she is looking happy and healthy! Back right corner of the 4 plant pic.....
20160127_120535.jpg
20160127_120544.jpg
20160127_120553.jpg
20160127_120508.jpg

Looking great discrete!

Alrighy, here we go! Day 15...everyone is doing well. Getting bigger every minute!

Front left is the BloodDragon and the other 3 are SDMango's. The smallest Mango is "Twisty" who had a rough start from the very beginning.
IMG_3427.JPG

The 2 in the back are moonstones(the moonstone on the right is indeed a male...assuming the other moonstone is a female I will seed a single branch, otherwise both will be culled) and the front two are both SDMangos:
IMG_3428.JPG

Looking great discrete!

Alrighy, here we go! Day 15...everyone is doing well. Getting bigger every minute!

Front left is the BloodDragon and the other 3 are SDMango's. The smallest Mango is "Twisty" who had a rough start from the very beginning.
View attachment 526692

The 2 in the back are moonstones(the moonstone on the right is indeed a male...assuming the other moonstone is a female I will seed a single branch, otherwise both will be culled) and the front two are both SDMangos:
View attachment 526695
Very nice! Everything seems to look about the same so far! I love how perfect the structure is! And I love how green and healthy those girls are

Day 25

Sigh still haven't gotten into own to get more soil to get these transplanted. Looking pretty decent, but might be starting to restrict growth due to pot size. What a crazy late preflower on the last mango...just showed sex on day 23.(though I had a feeling it was a she all along) I pulled the girls over today for lateral branching to pick up.

IMG_3431.JPG

Late Bloomer mango(baby bloodstone in the pot on the left)
IMG_3430.JPG

Day 25

Sigh still haven't gotten into own to get more soil to get these transplanted. Looking pretty decent, but might be starting to restrict growth due to pot size. What a crazy late preflower on the last mango...just showed sex on day 23.(though I had a feeling it was a she all along) I pulled the girls over today for lateral branching to pick up.

View attachment 529390

Late Bloomer mango(baby bloodstone in the pot on the left)
View attachment 529392
Beautiful beautiful color green on those girls! I will post pics in about 10 minutes of mine good sir! How tall? Did u by chance measure before tie down?

Beautiful beautiful color green on those girls! I will post pics in about 10 minutes of mine good sir! How tall? Did u by chance measure before tie down?

Ah darn I didn't even think about it...will get accurate trunk measurements via string tomorrow.

Back