Dragon Meds Sour D mango comparison grow by discretepete and greenskell

Mines a dud. Stunted already lol. Jk....what's your light distance with those 300s? I have my 6 at 27 inches from the top soil. I feel like my AxT could have been bigger but I didn't let them stretch enough. I followed what most of what I read was. ...

Hey...sorry about the lack of pics so far...I was going to get some taken tonight, but I had to put in 4 hours harvesting Rocket! Will get 'em in tomorrow. Had a bit of struggle on a couple of seeds this round. One of the blood stones got caught under the soil and came up distorted looking, while 3/5 Mangos came up with only one of the little round leaves(cant remember their proper name). Whatever, will be interesting to see what happens!

Hey...sorry about the lack of pics so far...I was going to get some taken tonight, but I had to put in 4 hours harvesting Rocket! Will get 'em in tomorrow. Had a bit of struggle on a couple of seeds this round. One of the blood stones got caught under the soil and came up distorted looking, while 3/5 Mangos came up with only one of the little round leaves(cant remember their proper name). Whatever, will be interesting to see what happens!
Aww man hopefully they all turn out ok! How's rocket looking? I'll have to check your thread. ..I've been slacking on ours as well, will get pics of everything up Monday.

Aww man hopefully they all turn out ok! How's rocket looking? I'll have to check your thread. ..I've been slacking on ours as well, will get pics of everything up Monday.

Hey I hope they are alright as well...no worries here...as long as I get a good mango female, its all good! Still feel pretty good about the rate of growth on the 3/5. Pics tomorrow. Rocket looks and smells amazing...pics up.

Again my apologies for the delay in pics pete(pics can be a pain in the ass for me taking 10 minutes per pic, not to mention uploading errors) Promise once they really start growing pics will be every 5-7 days max. Anyways here we go!

All 8 seedlings growing alright. The Bloodstone that got caught in the soil was severely deformed and stunted so I culled it. Hoping the remaining one is a female! The 2/5 mangos that broke the soil proper look great, as does both moonstones and the remaining bloodstone(blood and moons on the left, mangos on the right).
IMG_3387.JPG

Slower growth rates on all 3 mangos that came up with only one round leaf. One is pretty twisted up...let it live for now. But not for long, unless it starts to do something.
IMG_3389.JPG

Here's pics of the best 2 mango's(even the little round leaf is twisted on the first pic).
IMG_3390.JPG

SO this is the best of 5 mango's. The lean and slouchy left leaf are due to direct path of fan.
IMG_3391.JPG

Again my apologies for the delay in pics pete(pics can be a pain in the ass for me taking 10 minutes per pic, not to mention uploading errors) Promise once they really start growing pics will be every 5-7 days max. Anyways here we go!

All 8 seedlings growing alright. The Bloodstone that got caught in the soil was severely deformed and stunted so I culled it. Hoping the remaining one is a female! The 2/5 mangos that broke the soil proper look great, as does both moonstones and the remaining bloodstone(blood and moons on the left, mangos on the right).
View attachment 523776

Slower growth rates on all 3 mangos that came up with only one round leaf. One is pretty twisted up...let it live for now. But not for long, unless it starts to do something.
View attachment 523780

Here's pics of the best 2 mango's(even the little round leaf is twisted on the first pic).
View attachment 523808

SO this is the best of 5 mango's. The lean and slouchy left leaf are due to direct path of fan.
View attachment 523810
Things have a great color to then, I hope things figure then selves out and you get a viable female of each at minimal.

Yours is looking great for day 7 man! Certainly better than mine! Mine are a wee bit behind, but I am happy with progress for this age.
Now that we are in full fledge winter(-20 degrees celcius) the humidity is insanely low. Today it is 18%rh in the cab.

Go to Walmart or pharmacy store and for 15$ or so you can get a offbrand humidifier that's used for like Vicksburg vapor rub, just don't put the Vicksburg in. Change it twice a day and should put u in 40s or 50s for very cheap

Back