Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Also, I forgot just how damn good these ladies smell! Rubbing and smelling the leaf stems is such a heavenly sour experience! Extremely memorable! Last night I gave them a first feeding of half the light dosage of General Organics veg nutes, as well as their Cal/Mag mixed into some Ancient Forest tea with mycos. Hopefully they like it and it's not too much with the super soil.

Looking Fine gbd, I have noticed them leafs on some of my plants before, could be water, I'm pretty sure the plants that I had that did later on a slight CalMag def, could be wrong though, sure someone can clear this up.

Thanks for stopping by, Mr. Kip! That's encouraging as I had started to convince myself that it was due to an invasive species of some sort. Cheers!

Probably a coincidence but I'm running a SOG with these bad boys right now as well. I had the same thing pop up on a few leaves. Turned out to be nothing. I wouldn't worry to much. They are full steam ahead. Im about 6 weeks in as of tomorrow, they are kicking ass!

Probably a coincidence but I'm running a SOG with these bad boys right now as well. I had the same thing pop up on a few leaves. Turned out to be nothing. I wouldn't worry to much. They are full steam ahead. Im about 6 weeks in as of tomorrow, they are kicking ass!

While I'm not glad to hear that you faced the same issue, I am glad to hear that it's working out just well for you! Please tell me more about your sea of green! What's your setup?

Well lets see here, I dropped 20 sour cracks, 6 diesel ryders, 2 ogre's, a grape fruit punch, 2 critical+ and 2 chromic Ryder's, a mostuero blanco and a pink lady. I think that's right lol, a lot to remember. I was initially just going to run sour crack but then..... That happened. Im using 1 gal pots with mostly roots organic soil and nutes. I ditched my tent this go around and threw them in a 5x2 1\2 closet. Surprisingly they all fit....for the most part. The sour cracks are doing great. The super fast flowering ones did not require pruning, they hardly branched out. I only had to prune the first branches of maybe 5-6 that were just so puny they were not worth keeping. Mine look like a bunch of colas, not much branching, the restrictive potting worked. I have them under 2 600 watt cooled hoods both at 75%. Most of my sour cracks look to finish around that 60-65 day mark. The rest of the plants are just starting to bud,most of them are probably 20 inches while the cracks are about a foot tall. Its my first try at a sog so Im creeping on yours and Mitch's grow along the way. I'm really jealous of your irrigation system every time I have to water. They are drinking a lot now

Well lets see here, I dropped 20 sour cracks, 6 diesel ryders, 2 ogre's, a grape fruit punch, 2 critical+ and 2 chromic Ryder's, a mostuero blanco and a pink lady. I think that's right lol, a lot to remember. I was initially just going to run sour crack but then..... That happened. Im using 1 gal pots with mostly roots organic soil and nutes. I ditched my tent this go around and threw them in a 5x2 1\2 closet. Surprisingly they all fit....for the most part. The sour cracks are doing great. The super fast flowering ones did not require pruning, they hardly branched out. I only had to prune the first branches of maybe 5-6 that were just so puny they were not worth keeping. Mine look like a bunch of colas, not much branching, the restrictive potting worked. I have them under 2 600 watt cooled hoods both at 75%. Most of my sour cracks look to finish around that 60-65 day mark. The rest of the plants are just starting to bud,most of them are probably 20 inches while the cracks are about a foot tall. Its my first try at a sog so Im creeping on yours and Mitch's grow along the way. I'm really jealous of your irrigation system every time I have to water. They are drinking a lot now

That sounds like a lovely mix you have for yourself! Glad to hear the Sour Crack are still growing as fast as they should be! Is there a branchy pheno and a single cola pheno from what you've noticed? How are they yielding in 1 gallon pots? Any chance you'll be sharing photos here? Good luck bringing the rest of them across the finish line.

Yea It looks like I have 2 different phenos. One short and stubby and one taller stretchier type. But still very similar in growth. As far as yield is concerned. It looks like its going good. I dont want to count my chickens before they hatch but i would guess a minimum of 14 grams a plant. I set my goals really low for this grow so I'll be happy with any results. Its purely for personal smoke so I wouldn't be to upset if I only got a half oz. per plant. I'm still a little nervous about posting pictures, I already feel I've said to much lol. Yea I'm a little paranoid.

Yea It looks like I have 2 different phenos. One short and stubby and one taller stretchier type. But still very similar in growth. As far as yield is concerned. It looks like its going good. I dont want to count my chickens before they hatch but i would guess a minimum of 14 grams a plant. I set my goals really low for this grow so I'll be happy with any results. Its purely for personal smoke so I wouldn't be to upset if I only got a half oz. per plant. I'm still a little nervous about posting pictures, I already feel I've said to much lol. Yea I'm a little paranoid.

No worries, that sort of feeling is normal when doing these things. 14 per plant would be great. That would definitely put me where I'm aiming for. Let me know how things finish up for you. Cheers!

Yea man, will do. Good luck to you as well. I wish you and your plants great luck along the way.

Back