Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

I'm not thinking too much just yet, I'll just watch and wait :)
the results still may be very good indeed for g/w,
strictly it's not really a fair test for the outputs but if I'm told that 2 will replace a hps then that's what I wanted to see :)

im toying with doing a repeat run with a gavita 300-lep vs 600w hps but so many other things to think about!
Hi Mitch, I'm drawing a blank, what's g/w? I've also had a couple drinks, so It'll be a "Duh" moment when I get the answer. Cheers, really, Cheers

Its grams per watt Marga. .. cheers.."AFN smoke out"

Day 16. My phone camera is temporarily out of commission so please excuse the lack of cropping and straightening up of these pictures.

HqMAdID.jpg

1tKaKYT.jpg

JbVgoR3.jpg

A3GK17u.jpg

DgJw8Cs.jpg

7tjnMkC.jpg

wn3NgyF.jpg

CihNTQR.jpg

FdcGkoz.jpg

DttFhn0.jpg

wWzp7HX.jpg

fqBitLr.jpg

There's only 4 pictures that came out on my screen. Those look to be a very nice size and healthy. Awesome.

Looking really really nice so far dude, keep up the good work!

WoW!!! Another fucking awesome thread I missed but I found a high three here I will climb....just gimme a minute....half way there.......there.....wow this was a great spot.... I have a perfect view on all the action from up here....time to bring out the:niceshot: and paparazzi the shit out of this grow!!

Best of luck (Luck? Luck? Luck has noting to do with it!)

Love your tidy setup bro.

Justin beaver

edit: Found this old Swedish commercial
[video=youtube;omyJHLNJTmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyJHLNJTmI[/video]

@ 54sek Mr Cantona says the famous words...

Last edited:
There's only 4 pictures that came out on my screen. Those look to be a very nice size and healthy. Awesome.

Heya, Marga! Thanks for stopping in. Sorry that only 4 of the pictures were load. I think they are much larger than normal since I used a digicam for them. That's probably what's causing the issue. I should have things back to normal next week.

Looking really really nice so far dude, keep up the good work!

Thanks, Mitch! Same to you!

WoW!!! Another fucking awesome thread I missed but I found a high three here I will climb....just gimme a minute....half way there.......there.....wow this was a great spot.... I have a perfect view on all the action from up here....time to bring out the:niceshot: and paparazzi the shit out of this grow!!

Best of luck (Luck? Luck? Luck has noting to do with it!)

Love your tidy setup bro.

Justin beaver

edit: Found this old Swedish commercial
[video=youtube;omyJHLNJTmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyJHLNJTmI[/video]

@ 54sek Mr Cantona says the famous words...

Thank you for the kind words, Justin! :d5: I've got 3 other Sour Crack in the same size pots that arent' in the drip table. They've already got roots out of the bottom which means the Sour Crack in the table also have roots out of the bottom, which in turn means they already have their roots into super soil, which means these are not only some lovely ladies, but they're also mighty strong! Here's to continued smooth growing! Hope all is well with you these days. Stay safe.

"AFN smoke out"

Can anyone help me determine why the edges of some leaves are starting to canoe/curl? I've tried to maintain temps between 75-82, but they have swung from 70-86. I bought a humidifier specifically for this tent, so humidity has been kept between 40-55%. I was thinking that it might have been something to do with the super soil, but there's no signs of burning or discomfort other than that. My other thought was that it may have been from the irrigation system. I used it for the first time last week at full pressure and thought I may have disturbed the root system with water pressure. If you have any ideas let me know. Here are some pictures of it:

r9UHq9u.jpg

u0DV70p.jpg

Back