Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

I am so glad I caught this early!.....Excellent looking setup and start!!!....:cool: I either missed it or read over it too fast but...are these a mix of a few sour crack mixed genetics or?...please clarify..........ABSOLUTELY amazing setup!......here for the RIDE!....BTW.....with your setup I am going to say an average of 18 grams per plant so I am going to safely say 23 ounces on the low side.............:clap: :grin: "Stirring":Growing: Thats right EVERYONE!!...I called it first 23 OUNCES!!!............."MysticMossy" :tiphat:

They looks great! Such a great set up.

Thanks, Dazed! I'm really enjoying the effort so far!

I am so glad I caught this early!.....Excellent looking setup and start!!!....:cool: I either missed it or read over it too fast but...are these a mix of a few sour crack mixed genetics or?...please clarify..........ABSOLUTELY amazing setup!......here for the RIDE!....BTW.....with your setup I am going to say an average of 18 grams per plant so I am going to safely say 23 ounces on the low side.............:clap: :grin: "Stirring":Growing: Thats right EVERYONE!!...I called it first 23 OUNCES!!!............."MysticMossy" :tiphat:

Heya, Phillow! These are all Sour Crack fems from Mephisto, no mixed bag here other than the typical pheno differences. Thanks for stopping in and checking things out! If I came anywhere near 23 ounces... wel that would be unreal. *Fingers Crossed*

All the best and wish me luck!

:Sharing One:

If our's average out at 17-20 g's per plant we'll be very happy here too :)

If our's average out at 17-20 g's per plant we'll be very happy here too :)

What light schedule have you been using? I've been running mine on 24/0 while I get my heating situation in order. I wonder if that has aided in their early growth? If all goes to plan I'll be switching to 20/4 this weekend.

First 4 days were 18-6, now on 24/0 for the same reason , just to help out a little with temperatures.

I posted a few images last night @7 days, the hps looks in-line with yours, at 10 days I'll take a photo or two again so we have a direct comparison.

cheers!

First 4 days were 18-6, now on 24/0 for the same reason , just to help out a little with temperatures.

I posted a few images last night @7 days, the hps looks in-line with yours, at 10 days I'll take a photo or two again so we have a direct comparison.

cheers!

That'll be great! Sorry for screwing up the weekly updates, but Tang's style of updating every 5 days has rubbed off on me! I'll get an update of the new releases soon. What's your initial impression of the HS1? I was shocked by the difference in development between plants grown under it and those grown under hps.

Hello Gbd how are you man, long time no see. I love your SOG set up, it looks like so much fun. Im subbing uo if you dont mind.

Hello Gbd how are you man, long time no see. I love your SOG set up, it looks like so much fun. Im subbing uo if you dont mind.

Welcome, Brother Grim! Honestly, I'm in love with this set up so far. It makes all my other grows feel inefficient when compared. Hope you enjoy the ride along with me. Cheers!

I'm not thinking too much just yet, I'll just watch and wait :)
the results still may be very good indeed for g/w,
strictly it's not really a fair test for the outputs but if I'm told that 2 will replace a hps then that's what I wanted to see :)

im toying with doing a repeat run with a gavita 300-lep vs 600w hps but so many other things to think about!

I'm not thinking too much just yet, I'll just watch and wait :)
the results still may be very good indeed for g/w,
strictly it's not really a fair test for the outputs but if I'm told that 2 will replace a hps then that's what I wanted to see :)

im toying with doing a repeat run with a gavita 300-lep vs 600w hps but so many other things to think about!

I'd love to see that! These sorts of experiments, even if they aren't completely scientific, are still invaluable to the community.

:Sharing One:

Back