Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

I really like that Setup Bro. Looks clean and well designed. Good Luck im grabbin a handfull of Poppcornbuds to sub on this Ride.

Thanks, Medic. I've been wanting to try SoG for a while and I was able to piece the table and drip system together for about $150 without the pump. I'm very excited to see how this turns out, especially after the rough start. Cheers!

Dude this is gonna be kickass I'm subbed,
I'll really enjoy seeing the different phenos, that's something
really cool to look forward to.

Love the drip system approach looks great

Hey GBD, only seeing this now.. looks absofreakinlutely beautiful dude ;-) really clean n tidy set up.. subbed for this defo.. hope u smash your yield expectations.. best of luck

Dude this is gonna be kickass I'm subbed,
I'll really enjoy seeing the different phenos, that's something
really cool to look forward to.

Love the drip system approach looks great

Thanks, Redd! I've got 36 Sour Crack going while Mitch has 72, so between the 108 we should see all the phenos to come. I haven't used the drip system yet, only hand watered, but they'll start on the drip soon enough. I love your avatar.

Hey GBD, only seeing this now.. looks absofreakinlutely beautiful dude ;-) really clean n tidy set up.. subbed for this defo.. hope u smash your yield expectations.. best of luck

Thanks, hope! I appreciate the compliment on the table. I'm quite proud of it and am hopeful that she will work like a charm. Stick around and we'll find out about the yield together. Cheers!

"AFN smoke out"

Last edited:
Day 5

9T1iLwg.jpg

nOlIol0.jpg

rfwWW1z.jpg

CQhT0Ss.jpg

Looking good man!
In a few days we'll have our day 5 images for comparison :)

Wow! The obviously apparent potential that these pics represent is gargantuan! :)

Looking good man!
In a few days we'll have our day 5 images for comparison :)

Thanks, Mitch! I can't get over how good those Sour Crack x Grape Stomper OG look! Great growing! I look forward to your next update and wouldn't be surprised if your Sour Crack were further along than mine since I got them into their rooting plugs later than I would have liked. Anyway, back to daydreaming about a Grape Stomper auto.... *drools* I've picked out the best male to make F2s of the Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG and will grab some shots of the different females once they start to flower. 12/12 will begin this week for them.

Cheers!

:Sharing One:

Last edited:
Wow! The obviously apparent potential that these pics represent is gargantuan! :)

It's all in my hands to goof it up now. I'll be doing my best to keep these birds vibrant, happy, and healthy!

:d5:

Back