Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack SoG Meds

Going to follow this too if you dont mind gbd :goodluck:

The more the merrier, sanguine! Feel free to chime in any time!

If your previous efforts are anything to go by, you will kill this GBD.

Sub'd.

Aw, shucks! Thank you Dazed, that's awfully kind. Here's to trying new things!

:Sharing One:

Well screw me blind running.

Dude! lol Dude!

That tent is gonna be like, holy shite. Words escape me.

I am filling my karma engine with nitromethane and starting it up!

Thanks, A4! I appreciate the positivity! I'm hoping I can love up to my own expectations at this point! All the best!

Looking forward to the show.. 14g sounds reasonable..
Mitch...enjoy the LEDs..
"AFN smoke out"

Duggy, those were my thoughts exactly! I was debating whether to shoot for 1 lb (448 grams) or 1 gram per watt (490 grams). Since it is my first time with this method and this setup I gave myself some leeway and went with the 1 lb goal to start. Cheers, Sir!

I'm in, i'm in! You're gonna smash it SOG style gbd I can feel it brother!!

Thank you, Nute! I've got high hopes for this one too! Stick around!

looking good gdb!

love the set up,,i am very interested in the led, what is it and where do i get one? can you give me a link to a previous grow also buddy?
since i been paying the electric bill i realsed i need led!
thanks and i going to be checking back here often

looking good gdb!

love the set up,,i am very interested in the led, what is it and where do i get one? can you give me a link to a previous grow also buddy?
since i been paying the electric bill i realsed i need led!
thanks and i going to be checking back here often

It's a Bysen SP113D light, available at bsled.com. All of the grows journals in my signature have used smaller versions of this light.

I've managed to find a new home for the SoG setup so things will continue with this grow, albeit with a quite bumpy start. I had to move all my grow equipment and in the process left the Sour Crack beans to germinate way longer than I would have liked to. Their tap roots were way to long for the Root Riot plugs I use, so I had to rip them in half, put the seed in, then close the two halfs of the root plug around the taproot. I've also buried the drip rings and added more soil. Hopefully there won't be any more unforseen bullshit.

zkmXSX6.jpg

39 out of 40 germinated. The 40th is still in paper towels and could pop any day.

sfNUSBK.jpg

Let's call today Day 1.

Last edited:
Day 4

Hand watered today with some mycos and added some top soil to support some of the stretchier girls. Looks like it's all systems go with these little ones! There is some size variation. I've taken pictures of a larger and a smaller one for comparison, although it's way too early to start picking favorites or discounting any. Here's the overview:

DwHBU8E.jpg

xUy0uNz.jpg

q3z44mN.jpg

a4dogMX.jpg

I really like that Setup Bro. Looks clean and well designed. Good Luck im grabbin a handfull of Poppcornbuds to sub on this Ride.

Back