Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack DWC (September-October 2019 Edition)

Day 4
OHkLjpO.jpg

I got this batch this year, from UK store. No idea, does it say on the pack do you know? If so, I will go have a look!

I got this batch this year, from UK store. No idea, does it say on the pack do you know? If so, I will go have a look!
Ok the back on the pack theres a holographic sticker with the information on it. I cant remember if it's just the lot code or the full seed number. I'll pm you my number on my current label I'm growing to see how close they match, but these seeds I just planted are a new pack I just got from the us store.

Right!!! Im taking mine down too!!! I knew I should have asked her!!! She's the sc expert around these parts!!!
I've run it too many times as it's the fastest one to get flower from. I early harvested one with part cloudy part clear at 45 days got I think an eighth or a bit more, maybe a quarter I forget. It was pretty good for being in a 1 gallon pot. Sour crack you can restrict and slam to the finish. Just watch the trichomes. 100% cloudy and chop. Why have a few more grams and have to take 5 or 6 hits when you can take 2 or 3 hits with 5 to 10 less grams. You'll end up with the same amount of overall time being high and less lung issues.
Heres literature on synthesis of thc in plants and degradation of thc
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/cannabinol

From the literature
noone said:
CBDs can undergo photo-oxidation or pyrolysis to CBEs. Alternatively, THCs can be degraded to CBNs in the presence of oxygen, or to more thermodynamically stable Δ8-THCs when exposed to heat. CBCs are converted into CBL-type cannabinoids in the presence of light.

And heres a flow chart
3-s2.0-B978012802147700053X-f53-04-9780128021477.jpg

I've run it too many times as it's the fastest one to get flower from. I early harvested one with part cloudy part clear at 45 days got I think an eighth or a bit more, maybe a quarter I forget. It was pretty good for being in a 1 gallon pot. Sour crack you can restrict and slam to the finish. Just watch the trichomes. 100% cloudy and chop. Why have a few more grams and have to take 5 or 6 hits when you can take 2 or 3 hits with 5 to 10 less grams. You'll end up with the same amount of overall time being high and less lung issues.
Heres literature on synthesis of thc in plants and degradation of thc
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/cannabinol

From the literature

And heres a flow chart
3-s2.0-B978012802147700053X-f53-04-9780128021477.jpg
You are SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

MissUniverse was the person who inspired me to try Sour Crack. So glad I have done!
She inspired me too!!! She was growing them back to back to back FAST!!! Im gonna drop the last 3 that I have asap!!!

I do need to note, currently sour crack is at F8 and this run is with F8 sour crack. F8 release may be also another reason these big plants are coming up, but you guys are smashing it all the way! Way better than I'll do by a long shot! Congrats guys!

MissUniverse was the person who inspired me to try Sour Crack. So glad I have done!
Thanks, it's a great strain and does well and is a quick 60 day turn around when you push it and dont worry about some crispy leaves it's even better
You are SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!
Nah, it's just information I've gathered, it shows how you can always take your 100%cloudy harvest and add some amber by just letting a jar sit in the sun for a week instead of getting the whole thing ruined. Plus you dont have to sacrifice the terpines which are also at their height when the trichomes are at their fullest. Plus when you pick a rose, you want it in full bloom, not when its wilted. Receding pistils are basically wilting flowers left on the plant too long when you think about it...
She inspired me too!!! She was growing them back to back to back FAST!!! Im gonna drop the last 3 that I have asap!!!
Thanks, I was just doing what I needed to for grows. Now mephisto usa store is out if sour crack, so I got only a few seeds left so I'll have to self a plant I guess. And plus, if i can get the same harvest weight in the same period of time but have more plants that take less total nutrients and overall cost less, then why not... plus more sugar trim to play with. Win win win in my book :)
Its gonna be a sour holiday season for a lot of us I see

I do need to note, currently sour crack is at F8 and this run is with F8 sour crack. F8 release may be also another reason these big plants are coming up, but you guys are smashing it all the way! Way better than I'll do by a long shot! Congrats guys!

Thanks, it's a great strain and does well and is a quick 60 day turn around when you push it and dont worry about some crispy leaves it's even better

Nah, it's just information I've gathered, it shows how you can always take your 100%cloudy harvest and add some amber by just letting a jar sit in the sun for a week instead of getting the whole thing ruined. Plus you dont have to sacrifice the terpines which are also at their height when the trichomes are at their fullest. Plus when you pick a rose, you want it in full bloom, not when its wilted. Receding pistils are basically wilting flowers left on the plant too long when you think about it...

Thanks, I was just doing what I needed to for grows. Now mephisto usa store is out if sour crack, so I got only a few seeds left so I'll have to self a plant I guess. And plus, if i can get the same harvest weight in the same period of time but have more plants that take less total nutrients and overall cost less, then why not... plus more sugar trim to play with. Win win win in my book :)
Its gonna be a sour holiday season for a lot of us I see
They do say the most thc is at its peak between the 50% clear 50% cloudy up till u close to 100% cloudy once it ambers out tic degrades into cbn ( can't recall 100% if that's not rite) which gives u the sleepy hungry couch feeling. Terps can be very difficult to keep even whilst growing u loose them which is why it has a smell and the higher the temp the more get lost only difference is one u can fix cause well it's alive and the other can end up great or terrible no matter how well grown the dry and cure makes or breaks a harvest

Back