Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack DWC (September-October 2019 Edition)

Today is day 2, I didnt update yesterday, but shes doing the sour crack thing and shes gonna shoot for the moon fast. Just to my liking. I've noticed sour crack take a day longer to crack their husk than some others but they will grow like a champ. I expect great and fast things from her. My goal, 2.5 zips in 60 days
WhxSsct.jpg

Nice man I've been wanting to try sour crack and sour hound I had 2 of each freebies around 3yrs ago and they just we're not fresh I think also didn't buy from mephisto so never no how long that place had them. Anyways can't wait to see how she does, sending good grow vibes and karma ur way

What is the quickest phenotype of Sour Crack you have grown?

I am day 60 and 15%-20% amber trichs
Fastest I did was 56g in 50 days in dwc a few months back (it's in the meph subforum somewhere a few pages back). I go for 100% cloudy and no amber as amber trichomes is thc that degraded to cbn from being flowered too long. Plus everyone has different preferences for their plant tastes

Blinking heck!

Thanks for the reply! :)

This girl will come down tomorrow then!

Wow that's a mephisto sour crack? That thing is huge. How did you grow that? Usually they are like a half ounce to an ounce (msybe 2)in pots. You have a ton if sugar trim. Save that and make bubble hash! I've been getting in to bubble hash again and it's great stuff to make from auto sugar trim.
Mephisto says for sour crack as little as 54 days for commercial but for us home growers best is like 60 to 65 says but dwc sour crack goes faster for me as I push it hard from the get go. That sour crack is massive. That's now the second huge sour crack I've seen. Where'd you get that seed at?

I missed @Hypathetical Gardener and @BCBudlady in my tag cloud if you're interested

Welcome! Saw over on hott your cat had some early nibbles of yours. Sending good vibes your way for that girl

Welcome to another edition of "hear me complain on here and hott for another 2 months about a plant" glad you can join me!

Sour crack is awesome! Theres a reason it should be in everyone's seed chest. Its fast its strong and in dwc it sure does do an amazing job fast! Thanks for the follow

Things happen, and I'll try bts again when I have more space to try again (at which time I'm sure she will surpass what I expected this round). Thanks for the positive vibes!

On to updates
She cracked her shell and it was butt up in the rooter so I turned the seed right side up, now she looks to be popping above the rooter by tomorrow and should be day 1 tomorrow or weds
Im gonna check it out

Today is day 2, I didnt update yesterday, but shes doing the sour crack thing and shes gonna shoot for the moon fast. Just to my liking. I've noticed sour crack take a day longer to crack their husk than some others but they will grow like a champ. I expect great and fast things from her. My goal, 2.5 zips in 60 days
WhxSsct.jpg
Look at the wee baby!!!

Wow that's a mephisto sour crack? That thing is huge. How did you grow that? Usually they are like a half ounce to an ounce (msybe 2)in pots. You have a ton if sugar trim. Save that and make bubble hash! I've been getting in to bubble hash again and it's great stuff to make from auto sugar trim.
Mephisto says for sour crack as little as 54 days for commercial but for us home growers best is like 60 to 65 says but dwc sour crack goes faster for me as I push it hard from the get go. That sour crack is massive. That's now the second huge sour crack I've seen. Where'd you get that seed at?

Hi MissUniverse

I grew her in a 3lt airpot. She was purposefully untrained as an experiment.

I grow using a drain to waste system and auto irrigate every two hours.

She could have been bigger - she was forced to the corner of the tent as she could not fit under the QBs.

I will be interested to see her yield once dry. That main bud, I am hoping for 28g :)

She came down today, day 61.

Her sugar trim will most definately be saved!

Her sister is day 64 but has another 50 plus days to run. I have trained her to an inch of her life to see if I can get 8 zips or so.

Growing untrained they are crazy quick. Making me think about my methods.

Hats off to Mephisto!

Looking forward to follow your grow.

Seed was direct from Mephisto.

Hi MissUniverse

I grew her in a 3lt airpot. She was purposefully untrained as an experiment.

I grow using a drain to waste system and auto irrigate every two hours.

She could have been bigger - she was forced to the corner of the tent as she could not fit under the QBs.

I will be interested to see her yield once dry. That main bud, I am hoping for 28g :)

She came down today, day 61.

Her sugar trim will most definately be saved!

Her sister is day 64 but has another 50 plus days to run. I have trained her to an inch of her life to see if I can get 8 zips or so.

Growing untrained they are crazy quick. Making me think about my methods.

Hats off to Mephisto!

Looking forward to follow your grow.

Seed was direct from Mephisto.
Hey thanks for that info, the drain to waste and suto irrigate are what does it I'd bet, I w need to try that method. I need to check out one of your threads! I'm just shocked because sour crack is a super small plant that's only supposed to get a few ounces, but it's the grow methods. In sure the lights help too. Do you know if those are the old F6 or if it's the F7 seeds you're running? I'm just blown away by your plant there. My mind is just blown by that size for a sour crack, it's only recently ove seen it, and that's the second one now which is crazy as I've never seen that before now. You're smashing the sour crack grows outta the ball park. I'm in awe. Happy harvest for you!!!

Back