Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack and a bubble bucket....go for hydro!

Here is a picture to illustrate things a little better. This plant is 20 days old.
CherryBomb_day20.jpg

Did you ever take an official dry weight reading, and if so would you share it please?

Sure.....she finished out at 190grams(6.7oz) dry.

That is stunning. My best short grow has been 244g dried bud in 88 days, but that was on a 39" tall Quick One with colas as thick as a soup can. I aspire to match your 190 with my current SC grow, but I don't see it happening as quickly as yours did. Good job.

I sir have great respect for this grow, AND for those old Mars 300 watt lights! I have a pair of the that have served me well, but I've never seen a grow like this with them!

:slap:

I sir have great respect for this grow, AND for those old Mars 300 watt lights! I have a pair of the that have served me well, but I've never seen a grow like this with them!

:slap:

Thank you pop22! I currently have a Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb going in the same set up. She is on day 34 and is already BIGGER than the Sour Crack was as this same point in time.

I have a real love/hate relationship with the MarsHydro 300w old model LED. They seem to grow ok but I hate the high level of red in their spectrum. I may pick up one of the "new" 300w old models and convert it to a COB fixture as they are a 2 driver unit verses the 5 drivers that are in the "old" old model.

Dude, its not about YOU liking the light spectrum...... look at your plants!!!!

Thank you pop22! I currently have a Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb going in the same set up. She is on day 34 and is already BIGGER than the Sour Crack was as this same point in time.

I have a real love/hate relationship with the MarsHydro 300w old model LED. They seem to grow ok but I hate the high level of red in their spectrum. I may pick up one of the "new" 300w old models and convert it to a COB fixture as they are a 2 driver unit verses the 5 drivers that are in the "old" old model.

Dude, its not about YOU liking the light spectrum...... look at your plants!!!!

Without question it's all about the girls. I just would like a little more boost in the vegetative early growth stage. Gotta be greedy after all!

Reactions: Rus
you may like their new model with the 5 watt chips

Reactions: Rus
Back