Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack and a bubble bucket....go for hydro!

what kind of light was used for this plant and how many watts?

what kind of light was used for this plant and how many watts?

I use the MarsHydro 300w old model(real old model with 180 real watts). For the first couple of weeks I like to add a couple small 6500K CFL's to add some blue to the spectrum early in the grow.

She is somewhere around Day 58. Over the last week I have been giving her TechnaFlora's Awesome Blossom bloom booster on top of the General Hydro Bloom. She really seems to like it. I have been trimming a few leaves a day off of her to open up the canopy more and the colas/buds are starting to get pretty tight. Looking at scope most of the trichromes are cloudy and a few are starting to amber so today yesterday was the last of getting any more nutes added to the bucket. I will let her suck up what is in there today and do a rez change to plain water tomorrow And to continue to do so til the end of the flush. My goal for her is 3oz dry......time will tell.

Man hotbunz if you don't get 3 ozs dry I will eat me shoe!! based on what I have seen in the past the pheno you got is short but man those buds fill all the way out and is really just giant buds and no leaves when it is easiest. Also based on what I have seen here I think you will be more in the 4 or 5 oz range, again just based on what I know about their potential and I think you are a true DWC convert for life

Man hotbunz if you don't get 3 ozs dry I will eat me shoe!! based on what I have seen in the past the pheno you got is short but man those buds fill all the way out and is really just giant buds and no leaves when it is easiest. Also based on what I have seen here I think you will be more in the 4 or 5 oz range, again just based on what I know about their potential and I think you are a true DWC convert for life

@derek420colorado Without question I will never grow in soil again. Just no reason. Unless laws change and I can grow outside of course. This Sour Crack finished long ago. It was 1,030 grams wet and 190 grams dry which is 6.7oz! As far as I know it is the unofficial record for the strain at this point.

I seen you were running a 4'' fan. What are the CFM's. With that much wattage in such a small space. What were your box temps?

I seen you were running a 4'' fan. What are the CFM's. With that much wattage in such a small space. What were your box temps?

I think the fan is only 170cfm. But I run it no more than at 75%. I have no real idea of the temps in the cabinet as I have never measured the air temps. Granted I have had bucket temps well into the 80's during early parts of my grows.

I think the fan is only 170cfm. But I run it no more than at 75%. I have no real idea of the temps in the cabinet as I have never measured the air temps. Granted I have had bucket temps well into the 80's during early parts of my grows.

Cool, its stories like these that settle my paranoia with temps and RH. For the first 3 weeks of my grow I spent countless night messing with my exhaust, inlet, circulation fan to get sub 80F. After 3 weeks and countless trips to homedepot I finally settled on 84-86F w/ a water temp of 68F. I used this as a chiller....

http://www.shop.mediabaskets.com/Co...y-CW1111.htm?gclid=CJGn4I65k80CFQyNaQodDDcIrw

I couldn't be more impressed.

Back